hard reboot of treo 650 and reinstall w/o cds?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 11, 2005 2:44:19 AM

i've been running into a common error (outlook not syncing correctly) and
have found myself today constantly needling to do a hard reboot of the 650.
is there a way to reload the sync and vzmail software directly from either
the verizon website w/o needing to deal with the cd roms? i'm anticipating
situations where the thing will fail on me and not having the cd's handy.
thanks
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 9:33:03 AM

Consider using the SD card and doing a backup to it. Set it up
automatically, and you'll never be out of synch with your backup by a day.
Works for many. dr
--
dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
used to)

!