hard reboot of treo 650 and reinstall w/o cds?

i've been running into a common error (outlook not syncing correctly) and
have found myself today constantly needling to do a hard reboot of the 650.
is there a way to reload the sync and vzmail software directly from either
the verizon website w/o needing to deal with the cd roms? i'm anticipating
situations where the thing will fail on me and not having the cd's handy.
thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about hard reboot treo reinstall

    Consider using the SD card and doing a backup to it. Set it up
    automatically, and you'll never be out of synch with your backup by a day.
    Works for many. dr
    --
    dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
    used to)

    "hoops" <hoops_1002@aol.com> wrote in message

    > i've been running into a common error (outlook not syncing correctly) and
    > have found myself today constantly needling to do a hard reboot of the
    > 650. is there a way to reload the sync and vzmail software directly from
    > either the verizon website w/o needing to deal with the cd roms? i'm
    > anticipating situations where the thing will fail on me and not having the
    > cd's handy. thanks

Verizon CD-Rom Treo Internet Service Providers