Which Country Are You From?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Since this is global forum would like to know where are all the member come from? :)

Please mention your hometown and Country maybe even State.

As for me I am from:
Hometown: Kolkata.
State: West Bengal.

I live in Missouri, USA. That's "Missouri," not "Missourah," which means I'm north of the I-44 line that separates the two :D

theblade

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2008
Palmares, Alajuela, Costa Rica.

I can't complain, I like it here, just one problem, no newegg for me!

Lot's of intel procs come from Costa Rica.

xyzionz

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2008
Subang Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia. I guess there're only a few Malaysians here...
I know my country is a BIG HUGE joke for everyone else on the planet.
Stupid politicians...

TommyV

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2010

I have never heard anything bad about Malaysia. I think most of us would agree that Malaysia gives birth to some pretty respectable people. None of us are safe from the over patriotic who will slam all countries except their own.

Hey Malaysia isn't bad! :)

They call "Malaysia - Truly Asia!" Its a very nice place to visit. Its only 3 hours flight from my city. :)

sevyr

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010

Hot as Hell
But i love it here
Its small and peaceful. Everything is near your house.

hell_storm2004 - It's a small island not far away from India, so you should know it. ;)
And your city is Much bigger than the whole of Bahrain :D xD

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island, USA... you know, the ONLY State that is not allowed to sign up for contests here on Tom's. It's not Tom's fault either, it's the State of Rhode Island's fault for having horrible laws.

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008

Not entirely sure, never did bother to look it up because it would have probably enraged me, LOL, but i know it has to do with taxes and a bunch of paperwork so i guess the state thought it easier not to let people within the state participate for certain contests...

Like many states out east, I'm sure that the law has been on the books for like 200 years. It was probably written to prohibit "win a free horse or cow" every month. I'm not knocking the east, just pointing out that many older states still have some strange laws on the books yet.

buwish, I grew up around Galesburg.

zipzoom, I lived in St. Pete and Tallahasse for a few years.

sevyr, I cross the causeway to Bahrain two or three Saudi weekends a month and I usually fly out of Bahrain, not Saudi Arabia, when I go on vacation.

kicsiburcsi

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2010
Now this is interesting...
Well I am not really active writer of the forums but I am an ative reader for years.
County: Bekes
Town: lol (village) kisdombegyhaz

It is 100 yards after the end of the world
( I leave in the UK though) but I am from that tiny little village.
Actually you believe it or not that there is Toms Hardware on hungarian as well. (very poor quality and long not updated), but there is.

:)
Tamas

RazberyBandit

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
USA

I live about 20 minutes west of Charlotte, NC. I've lived here about 3-1/2 years, having spent most of my life in the Philly, PA area. And no, I can't get a decent cheesesteak down here... The BBQ almost makes up for it, though.

Mate post over on the Hungarian site and encourage them to get active !!

Make it better by participating.

Find out how many moderators there are and report back to us if you get the chance ... I can't read the language there unfortunately.

Cheers !!

Oh ... I am from Perth, Western Australia.

We also have a pretty positive view of Malaysia here ... nice place, nice people ... don't know much about the politics there though.

TommyV

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2010

Holy cow, I would have to keep that town written down in my wallet so I would know how to spell it

:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.