Fun co-op multi games

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
I remember playing through the original Quake with a good friend of mine in high school and it was so much fun in co op over our modems.

Serious Sam offered a similar co op game but I never liked SS that much.

----
I just tell it like it is and some can't handle it. If your experience is different, well congratu-fukulation.
<b>I’M NOT A ATI FANBOY, I’M NOT A NV FANBOY, I’M A STABILITY FANBOY</b>

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
i wonder if half life 2 is going to have a coop mode. maybe for certain things, but story building scenes would be a little funny with 16 people standing there.

wpdclan.com cs game server - 69.12.5.119:27015

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
It would be kind of cool in a game like Half Life Opposing Force though, where the story was that you came in with a group of soldiers to silence the scientists.
Of course as a co op game of allowing 2-32 players it would have to be difficult.

But I think then we're getting into games that have many of these elements like some of the existing half life mods and the game Savage.
They dont have the story but a story is only good once IMO.

I guess I found the 2player co op game of Quake fun but that is probably not something developers will work on.

----
I just tell it like it is and some can't handle it. If your experience is different, well congratu-fukulation.
<b>I’M NOT A ATI FANBOY, I’M NOT A NV FANBOY, I’M A STABILITY FANBOY</b>