Alan

I am playing Vice City (PC) and I got some problems in trying to
complete the vigilante mission.

I have stolen a tank and started doing the mission. However, I can't
be awarded the bonus even I have completed 12 levels.

Do anybody can help me about this...? Thank you very much!

Alan wrote:

> I am playing Vice City (PC) and I got some problems in trying to
> complete the vigilante mission.
>
> I have stolen a tank and started doing the mission. However, I can't
> be awarded the bonus even I have completed 12 levels.
>
> Do anybody can help me about this...? Thank you very much!

Do you know what the bonus is Alan? Is this the extra armour one? I
can never remember. Anyway, if it is then you would actually have to
pick up some extra armour to notice the difference.
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
Alan wrote:

> I am playing Vice City (PC) and I got some problems in trying to
> complete the vigilante mission.
>
> I have stolen a tank and started doing the mission. However, I can't
> be awarded the bonus even I have completed 12 levels.
>
> Do anybody can help me about this...? Thank you very much!

Do you know what the bonus is Alan? Is this the extra armour one? I
can never remember. Anyway, if it is then you would actually have to
pick up some extra armour to notice the difference.
--
Paul (That's what keeps me down)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Doesn't the Vigilante mission keep going even after you reach level 12. He
should be getting a message after he cancels the mission.
Alan, are you getting to level 12 in one go?

Razor wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Alan wrote:
> >
> > I am playing Vice City (PC) and I got some problems in trying to
> > complete the vigilante mission.
> >
> > I have stolen a tank and started doing the mission. However, I can't
> > be awarded the bonus even I have completed 12 levels.
> >
> > Do anybody can help me about this...? Thank you very much!
>
> Do you know what the bonus is Alan? Is this the extra armour one? I
> can never remember. Anyway, if it is then you would actually have to
> pick up some extra armour to notice the difference.
> --
> Paul (That's what keeps me down)
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
>
> Doesn't the Vigilante mission keep going even after you reach level 12. He
> should be getting a message after he cancels the mission.
> Alan, are you getting to level 12 in one go?

I think a message does appear and I was wondering about that one go
thing myself. I know I got confused after doing the taxi missions
first