E815, etc, with PTT?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 11, 2005 4:12:16 AM

I've searched back thru the threads and haven't found if this has been
discussed yet other than how VZ's PTT is slower than Nextel's DC.

Curious, will Motorola ever come out with a phone such as the E815 with PTT?
Nextel, even though their service sux, has some nice phones with lots of
features along with their fast DC feature.

I like Verizons' coverage, and hate Nextel's coverage, but like their DC
with their feature rich phones. It would be nice if Motorola came out with a
similar phone for Verizon's service.

Ace

More about : e815 ptt

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 3:18:13 AM

Oh well, I guess that was just wishful thinking.
!