Indian-developed Xeons (Whitefield) to be multi-core Bania..

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Core
  • Chip
Last response: in CPUs
a b à CPUs
May 6, 2004 9:55:02 AM

As an update to the recent topic about Xeons being developed in India, it
looks like the Indian-developed chip will be a multi-core version of an
Isreali-developed chip.

Globalization folks.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/05/05/whitefield_inte...

Yousuf Khan

--
Humans: contact me at ykhan at rogers dot com
Spambots: just send mail to above address ;-)

More about : indian developed xeons whitefield multi core bania

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 6, 2004 2:34:32 PM

Yousuf Khan wrote:
> As an update to the recent topic about Xeons being developed in India, it
> looks like the Indian-developed chip will be a multi-core version of an
> Isreali-developed chip.
>
> Globalization folks.
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/05/05/whitefield_inte...
>

> Yousuf Khan

Everytime I follow one of your links and discover myself at the Register
I can't help the gails of laughter at all the bad jumps in "logic" their
conclusions take. As Mr. T would say, "I pity the fool..." that gives
too much weight to Register guesses.

Alex
--
My words are my own. They represent no other; they belong to no other.
Don't read anything into them or you may be required to compensate me

Alex Johnson wrote:
> Everytime I follow one of your links and discover myself at the
> Register I can't help the gails of laughter at all the bad jumps in
> "logic" their conclusions take. As Mr. T would say, "I pity the
> fool..." that gives too much weight to Register guesses.

Oh, you mean the stuff comparing the Whitefield to Sun's Niagara? Yeah, my
eyes rolled up over that stuff too.

Yousuf Khan
!