All Computers suing Intel...Bogus

In my opinion, the suit is without merit. The patents cover a logical
method to start and stop a clock signal going to a CPU with phase. Its
primary invention was to OVERCLOCK a cpu. Intel's clocking methods use
advance circuitry such as high frequency PLL's and other forms of more
sophisticated clocking control to cross clock domains.

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/20040521120908833
2 answers Last reply
More about computers suing intel bogus

    On a sunny day (Sat, 22 May 2004 07:28:16 GMT) it happened ByteEnable
    <ByteEnable@austin.rr.com> wrote in
    <pan.2004.05.22.07.28.16.111289@austin.rr.com>:

    >In my opinion, the suit is without merit. The patents cover a logical
    >method to start and stop a clock signal going to a CPU with phase. Its
    >primary invention was to OVERCLOCK a cpu. Intel's clocking methods use
    >advance circuitry such as high frequency PLL's and other forms of more
    >sophisticated clocking control to cross clock domains.
    >
    >http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/20040521120908833
    It seems #5,506,981 is not completely 'of target'.
    Bad, these kinds of claims, perhaps prior art can be proven.
    PLL is a normal electronics method, synthesizer, same,
    start-stop method was already in use in the sixties.
    Maybe I should patent the .... for later.
    JP

    In article <c8npbq$h3b$1@news.epidc.co.kr>,
    pNaonStpealmtje@yahoo.com says...
    > On a sunny day (Sat, 22 May 2004 07:28:16 GMT) it happened ByteEnable
    > <ByteEnable@austin.rr.com> wrote in
    > <pan.2004.05.22.07.28.16.111289@austin.rr.com>:
    >
    > >In my opinion, the suit is without merit. The patents cover a logical
    > >method to start and stop a clock signal going to a CPU with phase. Its
    > >primary invention was to OVERCLOCK a cpu. Intel's clocking methods use
    > >advance circuitry such as high frequency PLL's and other forms of more
    > >sophisticated clocking control to cross clock domains.
    > >
    > >http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/20040521120908833
    > It seems #5,506,981 is not completely 'of target'.
    > Bad, these kinds of claims, perhaps prior art can be proven.
    > PLL is a normal electronics method, synthesizer, same,
    > start-stop method was already in use in the sixties.
    > Maybe I should patent the .... for later.

    As usual, Jan is drunk.

    --
    Keith

CPUs Intel