All Computers suing Intel...Bogus

In my opinion, the suit is without merit. The patents cover a logical
method to start and stop a clock signal going to a CPU with phase. Its
primary invention was to OVERCLOCK a cpu. Intel's clocking methods use
advance circuitry such as high frequency PLL's and other forms of more
sophisticated clocking control to cross clock domains.

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/20040521120908833

On a sunny day (Sat, 22 May 2004 07:28:16 GMT) it happened ByteEnable
<ByteEnable@austin.rr.com> wrote in
<pan.2004.05.22.07.28.16.111289@austin.rr.com>:

>In my opinion, the suit is without merit. The patents cover a logical
>method to start and stop a clock signal going to a CPU with phase. Its
>primary invention was to OVERCLOCK a cpu. Intel's clocking methods use
>advance circuitry such as high frequency PLL's and other forms of more
>sophisticated clocking control to cross clock domains.
>
>http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/20040521120908833
It seems #5,506,981 is not completely 'of target'.
Bad, these kinds of claims, perhaps prior art can be proven.
PLL is a normal electronics method, synthesizer, same,
start-stop method was already in use in the sixties.
Maybe I should patent the .... for later.
JP

In article <c8npbq$h3b$1@news.epidc.co.kr>,
pNaonStpealmtje@yahoo.com says...
> On a sunny day (Sat, 22 May 2004 07:28:16 GMT) it happened ByteEnable
> <ByteEnable@austin.rr.com> wrote in
> <pan.2004.05.22.07.28.16.111289@austin.rr.com>:
>
> >In my opinion, the suit is without merit. The patents cover a logical
> >method to start and stop a clock signal going to a CPU with phase. Its
> >primary invention was to OVERCLOCK a cpu. Intel's clocking methods use
> >advance circuitry such as high frequency PLL's and other forms of more
> >sophisticated clocking control to cross clock domains.
> >
> >http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/20040521120908833
> It seems #5,506,981 is not completely 'of target'.
> Bad, these kinds of claims, perhaps prior art can be proven.
> PLL is a normal electronics method, synthesizer, same,
> start-stop method was already in use in the sixties.
> Maybe I should patent the .... for later.

As usual, Jan is drunk.

--
Keith