Motorola v600 or a Nokia?

I have a Nokia 6340i that has given me lots of headaches. Many, MANY
dropped calls, constant clipped speech on each end, poor reception,
etc. I'm ready to get a new phone. Here's my question - I've bought
Nokias for years (only had one Motorola, a MicroTac Lite years ago)
and am unfamiliar with the Motorolas. How does the Motorola v400/v600
compare to what I have now and how does it compare to a comparable
Nokia phone?

Is there a Nokia I should consider other than the v600? (I'd really
like to have Bluetooth.)

How does battery life compare between the Motorolas and the Nokias?
What about reception and sound quality?

Thanks much for any help,
Dan

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:47:08 -0400, Dan Graves <dg@jjgoeiwkdxl.net>
wrote:

>I have a Nokia 6340i that has given me lots of headaches. Many, MANY
>dropped calls, constant clipped speech on each end, poor reception,
>etc. I'm ready to get a new phone. Here's my question - I've bought
>Nokias for years (only had one Motorola, a MicroTac Lite years ago)
>and am unfamiliar with the Motorolas. How does the Motorola v400/v600
>compare to what I have now and how does it compare to a comparable
>Nokia phone?
>
>Is there a Nokia I should consider other than the v600? (I'd really
>like to have Bluetooth.)
>
>How does battery life compare between the Motorolas and the Nokias?
>What about reception and sound quality?
>
>Thanks much for any help,
>Dan

v600