Stupid Question

I have wondered, where the export/import dock is? Could someone tell me?

In article <nHO8e.215$N_.14@read3.inet.fi>,
Niko Eurén <niko.euren@pp.inet.fi> wrote:
>I have wondered, where the export/import dock is? Could someone tell me?

The easy way to find it - starting from your garage in San Fierro, jack a
vehicle and drive onto the railway tracks. As you leave the station, in the
direction of Los Santos, a line branches off to the left. Follow it, and
when it stops you are on the import-export dock.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:34:11 GMT, "Niko Eurén" <niko.euren@pp.inet.fi>
wrote:

>I have wondered, where the export/import dock is? Could someone tell me?

It is at the docks (crazily enough)

directions (from memory so apologies if they are slightly wrong)

From the car garage hideout in san fierro, turn right (south i think)
at the first lights turn left, go to the bottom of that road where it
takes a sharp left next to the docks, if you go straight on at that
bend and then turn left so the docks wall is on your left, you should
quite quickly pass a security gate on your right, turn in there and
head in a kind of north west direction there will be a ship with a
massive yellow crane next to it, jump in the crane and use it to grab
your car then pick it up and dump it on the ship (there is a red
circle to drop it in), to the west of the crane is a dry dock building
with an nrg500 mission in it.

Its in san fierro. If you head west from your garage to the docks and its
just beyond the big crane....look for the blackboard !

On 20 Apr 2005 06:45:01 -0700, snarks@gmail.com wrote:

>Don't you mean east?
>
>Phil Hibbs.

Your right, i did, but i thought i would lead him on a little
adventure first ;-)

it has been many months since completing the game, i have slept a lot
since then

Or you could do what I do and go over the train tracks parallel to the
garage and follow the one down through the gap in the fence under to the
crane thing. Though on an occassion you get slammed with a train and die
which is rather weird as irl a train hitting a car you have a 5 percent
chance of surviving.