I was in Las Venturas and came upon a battle between cops and a couple
citizens. I got out to watch and when the battle was over I went to get in
my Super GT. Just as I entered from the drivers side a cop entered from the
passenger side and threw me out of the car and drove off. The surprises in
this game never stop.

Thomas Jefferson wrote:

> I was in Las Venturas and came upon a battle between cops and a couple
> citizens. I got out to watch and when the battle was over I went to get in
> my Super GT. Just as I entered from the drivers side a cop entered from the
> passenger side and threw me out of the car and drove off. The surprises in
> this game never stop.

heh hehhhhh it's the little touches which make it so cool
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
Thomas Jefferson wrote:

> I was in Las Venturas and came upon a battle between cops and a couple
> citizens. I got out to watch and when the battle was over I went to get in
> my Super GT. Just as I entered from the drivers side a cop entered from
the
> passenger side and threw me out of the car and drove off. The surprises in
> this game never stop.

heh hehhhhh it's the little touches which make it so cool

Yep that's why I got hooked. Once I tried to jack a car in Vice City from
the passengers side when one of the street criminals wearing leather jackets
by the mall when to jack the car from the drivers side. Usually Tommy would
throw him out but this time one time for whatever reason I got to ride
shotgun. I've tried in vain ever since on all the games to be the passenger
in a car to no avail.
--

Thomas Jefferson wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Thomas Jefferson wrote:
> >
> > I was in Las Venturas and came upon a battle between cops and a couple
> > citizens. I got out to watch and when the battle was over I went to get in
> > my Super GT. Just as I entered from the drivers side a cop entered from
> the
> > passenger side and threw me out of the car and drove off. The surprises in
> > this game never stop.
>
> heh hehhhhh it's the little touches which make it so cool
>
> Yep that's why I got hooked. Once I tried to jack a car in Vice City from
> the passengers side when one of the street criminals wearing leather jackets
> by the mall when to jack the car from the drivers side. Usually Tommy would
> throw him out but this time one time for whatever reason I got to ride
> shotgun. I've tried in vain ever since on all the games to be the passenger
> in a car to no avail.
> --

You CAN ride shotgun but you have to play two players., so it doesn't
quite work. You both grab a car and wait, if the driver has balls he
will come back and drag out the one in his seat and tear off. Of
course if the other person hasn't jumped on top or something then he
doesn't get far before the distance limit kicks in.