RuSH, hello sir

Pozdrawiam, wassup mate?

Remember the thread recently about GameCube games impossible to pirate,
because the "mini dvd's are burned backwards" and you need a "special
custom hardware" for printing the discs? Take a quick look at
www.suprnova.org games->GC section. Download any game image you like, burn
great with Lite-ON brand drives.

Anyway, I claimed that GC images were in free distribution then, and now
even the mainstream Joe Anyone can download and burn the images (back then I
couldn't disclose FTP sites where these images could be easily downloaded,
but now it doesn't matter since the sites been busted anyway & the warez is
freely downloadable by anyone).

Just wanted to flash by to say that you didn't know jack back then, any
comment?

99.99% chance he'll never see this but better chances than not gloating
about it. Hehheh.
2 answers Last reply
More about rush

    "assaarpa" <redterminator@fap.net> wrote :

    > Pozdrawiam, wassup mate?
    >
    > Remember the thread recently about GameCube games impossible to
    > pirate, because the "mini dvd's are burned backwards" and you
    > need a "special custom hardware" for printing the discs? Take a
    > quick look at www.suprnova.org games->GC section. Download any
    > game image you like, burn great with Lite-ON brand drives.

    You have absolutelly no clue, do you ?

    http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=comments&newsid=1033

    This was released a month before this thread here, AND ir seldom works.
    NO DVD burning, NO Pirated miniDVDs, NO modchips for GC.

    Pozdrawiam.
    --
    RusH //
    http://pulse.pdi.net/~rush/qv30/

    > You have absolutelly no clue, do you ?

    Wow, you can read mind over Usenet, I was thinking that about you when I
    posted!

CPUs Hardware Games