Pentium M desktop picture

unkn2232324

I know this would interest me if it's actually available, and not just
a prototype: http://desktops.engadget.com/entry/7548889455600756/

The price seems a little high ($1650 for the 1.7GHz Pentium M model),
and it doesn't comment on whether you can put a real graphics card in
it or not.

On the otherhand, the PC Card slot could be used for a CableCard:

http://www.extremetech.com/image_popup/0,1554,s=25500&iid=71577,00.asp

to build an absolute killer home built HD-Tivo.

rush

gaf1234567890@hotmail.com (G) wrote :

> On the otherhand, the PC Card slot could be used for a >
CableCard:

or you can use cheap old DVD-2-GO card(20-40$)