[SOLVED] Why is my mac showing blurry when i watch a video

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronlove_12

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
Hello,

i was downloading adobe flash player and when i went to youtube tow watch some thing the video speakes but it doesnt show its blurry please help me

Solution
generally the audio 'speaks' and the video 'displays' :p
check the resolution settings on the video feed. If it is set at 320/480 then it will be blurry, even 720 will look blurry on some monitors. By default it will go to whatever the highest instant playback setting will run over your internet connection, but you can change that to whatever you want.
If you really think that flash player is at fault then uninstall it and go to adobe's website to re-install.
generally the audio 'speaks' and the video 'displays' :p
check the resolution settings on the video feed. If it is set at 320/480 then it will be blurry, even 720 will look blurry on some monitors. By default it will go to whatever the highest instant playback setting will run over your internet connection, but you can change that to whatever you want.
If you really think that flash player is at fault then uninstall it and go to adobe's website to re-install.

Solution

FFS... what were you watching? if you were watching something on yourtube which was filmed on an 90's mobile phone... it will be blurry.
or may be dodgy Pron?

Post a link of what you were watching?

Something like this should be pretty clear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XITHbsUUlYI

HTH
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS