Where's the best site for ALL the button code cheats, and does anyone know
how many there are total?

I think I collect them. Heh. :)

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"JPM III" <jpmccord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Where's the best site for ALL the button code cheats, and does anyone know
> how many there are total?
>
> I think I collect them. Heh. :)

www.gamefaqs.com - I think there's about 40 or 50 or 60 found so far. Some
great ones in there though.

Razor wrote in news:d4h1ft$2o8$1@reader01.news.esat.net:

> "JPM III" <jpmccord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Where's the best site for ALL the button code cheats, and does
> > anyone know how many there are total?
> >
> > I think I collect them. Heh. :)
> >

> www.gamefaqs.com - I think there's about 40 or 50 or 60 found so far.
> Some great ones in there though.

By my count, I've got 81! Heh. I was just hoping to find some more that I
haven't seen!

I also haven't tried all the ones I have yet, so I'm hoping they're all
accurate.

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

Actually on that note, what's everyone's favourite new cheat? For me it's
the bunny-hop 100 feet in the air on a bike. Go to the tallest building,
switch to cinematic view and bomb off the edge just hitting the hop at the
last minute...almost like flying.
Ooh, and the super-punch...hit sombody on the way up a hill and they fly a
mile up in the air.
Oooh and spawn a Rhino (not new I know) on top of cluckin bell and watch it
spin off into the air like a toy.

Razor wrote in news:d4h1nl$2p3$1@reader01.news.esat.net:

> Actually on that note, what's everyone's favourite new cheat? For me
> it's the bunny-hop 100 feet in the air on a bike. Go to the tallest
> building, switch to cinematic view and bomb off the edge just hitting
> the hop at the last minute...almost like flying.
> Ooh, and the super-punch...hit sombody on the way up a hill and they
> fly a mile up in the air.
> Oooh and spawn a Rhino (not new I know) on top of cluckin bell and
> watch it spin off into the air like a toy.

Can you bunny hop and do cool tricks too for stunt points? :)

"Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message
> Actually on that note, what's everyone's favourite new cheat? For me it's
> the bunny-hop 100 feet in the air on a bike.

That's a damn good one. I like to recruit 7 family members, tell them to
wait here so they stay in one spot then jump and try to land on them. I've
gotten pretty accurate.

My favorite is a combo of codes. First infinite health, second locked wanted
level, and third pedestrians attack. Huge fist fights without cops ruining
them; hell they take part in it often.

> Razor wrote in news:d4h1ft$2o8$1@reader01.news.esat.net:
>>
>> "JPM III" <jpmccord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Where's the best site for ALL the button code cheats, and does
>> > anyone know how many there are total?
>> >
>> > I think I collect them. Heh. :)
>> >

>> www.gamefaqs.com - I think there's about 40 or 50 or 60 found so far.
>> Some great ones in there though.
>
> By my count, I've got 81! Heh. I was just hoping to find some more that I
> haven't seen!
>
> I also haven't tried all the ones I have yet, so I'm hoping they're all
> accurate.

Well bless my snot...81 you say. I'll have to count the ones on my list and
re-check the site to see if I missed any.

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:52:06 +0100, Razor wrote:

> Well bless my snot...

that's pretty grim but it did make me chuckle... :)

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Thomas Jefferson" <whatever@whatever.whatever> wrote in message

> "Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message
>> Actually on that note, what's everyone's favourite new cheat? For me it's
>> the bunny-hop 100 feet in the air on a bike.
>
> That's a damn good one. I like to recruit 7 family members, tell them to
> wait here so they stay in one spot then jump and try to land on them. I've
> gotten pretty accurate.
>
> My favorite is a combo of codes. First infinite health, second locked
> wanted
> level, and third pedestrians attack. Huge fist fights without cops ruining
> them; hell they take part in it often.

Infinite Health? That's a new one on me.
As for the fist fights...turn on superpunch...see if you can get your swing
in before the ped does, because it works for them too...though with infinite
health on it would hardly make a difference.

> Infinite Health? That's a new one on me.
> As for the fist fights...turn on superpunch...see if you can get your
swing
> in before the ped does, because it works for them too...though with
infinite
> health on it would hardly make a difference.

I should have noted that "infinite" health doesn't protect from large falls
or explosions. That said I just tried your suggestion and the infinite
health blocks super punch from working on CJ but it still works for CJ and
when the citizens attack each other. Funny stuff.

> "Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message
>

> > Infinite Health? That's a new one on me.
> > As for the fist fights...turn on superpunch...see if you can get your
> swing
> > in before the ped does, because it works for them too...though with
> infinite
> > health on it would hardly make a difference.
>
> I should have noted that "infinite" health doesn't protect from large
falls
> or explosions. That said I just tried your suggestion and the infinite
> health blocks super punch from working on CJ but it still works for CJ and
> when the citizens attack each other. Funny stuff.

Something else funny I just found is turning on peds attack while having
super bike jump on. When on the bike about to jump a ped will come try to
rip CJ off the bike. If timed right you jump right then and the ped will fly
in the air with CJ and the bike, rip him off the bike mid air and all fall
to the ground, often to the death of the ped.