Gateway 9150 Needs Power Cord & Battery

Can someone please tell me where I might purchase a replacement battery and
power cord for my Gateway 9150 LS? I checked gateway.com and they don't
carry them anymore.

Thanks for the help.

'Music is a moral law- it gives wings to the mind,
A soul to the universe, Flight to the imagination,
A charm to sadness, A life to everything.' -- Plato
More about gateway 9150 power cord battery

    Try www.mundocorp.com or www.skyline-eng.com

    "netnews.comcast.net" <bo0g@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Can someone please tell me where I might purchase a replacement battery
    and
    > power cord for my Gateway 9150 LS? I checked gateway.com and they don't
    > carry them anymore.
    >
    > Thanks for the help.

    > 'Music is a moral law- it gives wings to the mind,
    > A soul to the universe, Flight to the imagination,
    > A charm to sadness, A life to everything.' -- Plato

Gateway Battery Power Computers