PRL 50316?

I was just checking the PRL on my new Motorola E815 and I see I have PRL
50316 with ERI version 4. Is this a new PRL as I haven't seen anything
mentioned with this number? I'm on America's Choice no roaming family share
plan in the NYC metro area.

Bob
3 answers Last reply
More about 50316

    On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:26:55 -0400, "Bob A" <rfa5@optonline.net> chose to
    add this to the great equation of life, the universe, and everything:

    >I was just checking the PRL on my new Motorola E815 and I see I have PRL
    >50316 with ERI version 4. Is this a new PRL as I haven't seen anything
    >mentioned with this number? I'm on America's Choice no roaming family share
    >plan in the NYC metro area.

    I just did a *228 and stayed with the same PRL I already had, 50293, on AC1
    in Chicago. ERI is 50018 for a VX4400.

    http://home.att.net/~dwstreeter
    "Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and
    child." - Dan Quayle

    50316 is a form of the AC PRL, but gives a preference to EV-DO channels.
    Only the EV-DO phone models should receive the change. There is a lot of
    new EV-DO coverage, but so far, there is no change in roaming partners.

    Bill Radio
    http://www.mountainwireless.com

    "Bob A" <rfa5@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > I was just checking the PRL on my new Motorola E815 and I see I have PRL
    > 50316 with ERI version 4. Is this a new PRL as I haven't seen anything
    > mentioned with this number? I'm on America's Choice no roaming family
    share
    > plan in the NYC metro area.
    >
    > Bob

    Bill what a pleasure to see around here.........

    --
    Tony E!

Verizon Motorola Internet Service Providers