AMD & IBM extend foundary technology relationship out to 2..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.arch,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips (More info?)

http://tinyurl.com/4t75v

Yousuf Khan

--
Humans: contact me at ykhan at rogers dot com
Spambots: just reply to this email address ;-)

rush

"Yousuf Khan" <bbbl67@ezrs.com> wrote :

> http://tinyurl.com/4t75v

please dont do that, i refuse to click on any tinyurl link, i want to
know what it is before clicking

Pozdrawiam.
--
RusH //
http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r=352019

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.arch,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips (More info?)

>> http://tinyurl.com/4t75v

> please dont do that, i refuse to click on any tinyurl link, i want to
> know what it is before clicking

But that's also true of long URLs (unless you happen to know enough about
the site to trust the URL).

Stefan

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.arch,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips (More info?)

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:50:57 +0000 (UTC), RusH <logistyka1@pf.pl>
wrote:

>"Yousuf Khan" <bbbl67@ezrs.com> wrote :
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/4t75v
>
>please dont do that, i refuse to click on any tinyurl link, i want to
>know what it is before clicking

I think we can trust Yousuf enough not to be posting a malicious link
here. Though admittedly, FT seems to like cookies a lot, I had to put
four more URLs into my black list from it alone :pPpp

keith

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:10:30 +0000, The little lost angel wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:50:57 +0000 (UTC), RusH <logistyka1@pf.pl>
> wrote:
>
>>"Yousuf Khan" <bbbl67@ezrs.com> wrote :
>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/4t75v
>>
>>please dont do that, i refuse to click on any tinyurl link, i want to
>>know what it is before clicking
>
> I think we can trust Yousuf enough not to be posting a malicious link
> here. Though admittedly, FT seems to like cookies a lot, I had to put
> four more URLs into my black list from it alone :pPpp

Simply reject all cookies from such sites. ;-)

BTW, it didn't even come up here, so...

--
Keith

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.arch,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips (More info?)

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:00:03 GMT, Stefan Monnier
<monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

>>> http://tinyurl.com/4t75v
>
>> please dont do that, i refuse to click on any tinyurl link, i want to
>> know what it is before clicking
>
>But that's also true of long URLs (unless you happen to know enough about
>the site to trust the URL).

At least you know that a long URL isn't just a direct link to
goatse.cx!

-------------
Tony Hill

a?n?g?e?l@lovergirl.lrigrevol.moc.com (The little lost angel) wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:50:57 +0000 (UTC), RusH <logistyka1@pf.pl>
>wrote:
>
>>"Yousuf Khan" <bbbl67@ezrs.com> wrote :
>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/4t75v
>>
>>please dont do that, i refuse to click on any tinyurl link, i want to
>>know what it is before clicking
>
>I think we can trust Yousuf enough not to be posting a malicious link
>here.

True, but I'm with Rush. I don't like the tinyURL's. There's no
reason to use them, when proper (and free) newsreaders can post long
and unbroken URL's.