81 San Andreas Button Codes Online!

http://www.livejournal.com/community/gta_sa_help/1143.html

I posted all 81 of the San Andreas button codes I have to a Livejournal
community, which you can see via the link above. If you have a Livejournal
account, feel free to add a comment there or leave any codes I may have
missed.

But there they are, for your viewing pleasure!

Also: I used HTML special characters to display the arrows, triangle (Greek
letter Delta), and square (Greek letter pi, which doesn't show up in my
font). Hopefully everything displays properly for everyone!

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"JPM III" <jpmccord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.livejournal.com/community/gta_sa_help/1143.html
>
> I posted all 81 of the San Andreas button codes I have to a Livejournal
> community, which you can see via the link above. If you have a Livejournal
> account, feel free to add a comment there or leave any codes I may have
> missed.
>
> But there they are, for your viewing pleasure!
>
> Also: I used HTML special characters to display the arrows, triangle
> (Greek letter Delta), and square (Greek letter pi, which doesn't show up
> in my font). Hopefully everything displays properly for everyone!

Excellent. I grouped the codes for III and VC because they're easier to
memorize that way.
Damn, I wish I could spawn a Hunter.

Razor wrote in news:d4sd41$bk1$1@reader01.news.esat.net:

> "JPM III" <jpmccord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.livejournal.com/community/gta_sa_help/1143.html
> >
> > I posted all 81 of the San Andreas button codes I have to a
> > Livejournal community, which you can see via the link above. If you
> > have a Livejournal account, feel free to add a comment there or
> > leave any codes I may have missed.
> >
> > But there they are, for your viewing pleasure!
> >
> > Also: I used HTML special characters to display the arrows, triangle
> > (Greek letter Delta), and square (Greek letter pi, which doesn't
> > show up in my font). Hopefully everything displays properly for
> > everyone!
>
> Excellent. I grouped the codes for III and VC because they're easier
> to memorize that way.
> Damn, I wish I could spawn a Hunter.

Well almost all of VC's codes work in San Andreas (they're even easier to
memorize that way!), which is probably what made it easy for R* to add so
many new codes.

Vitaliy Kushnarev

Reputable
Aug 5, 2014