Identify unlabled PCChips Athlon board?

I have a PCChips Athlon (Socket A) board that has no model markings
printed on it. I know it's PCChips made from the logo with DDR 266
on the chipset heatsink. It has two SDRAM and two DDR slots,
one CNR slot, the BIOS chip 686 amibios (c)1999 SB46, two PCI,
one AGP.

Onboard video, sound, network, 4 USB ports on the back panel and
a header for two more between the AGP and PCI slot one.
The version number next to the PS/2 ports is 5.2A. Can you identify
this board?

http://home.rmci.net/gregg1/pcchips.jpg

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:51:03 -0000, GAlan
<gregg1@NOCANNEDMEAT.valint.net> put finger to keyboard and composed:

>I have a PCChips Athlon (Socket A) board that has no model markings
>printed on it. I know it's PCChips made from the logo with DDR 266
>on the chipset heatsink. It has two SDRAM and two DDR slots,
>one CNR slot, the BIOS chip 686 amibios (c)1999 SB46, two PCI,
>one AGP.
>
>Onboard video, sound, network, 4 USB ports on the back panel and
>a header for two more between the AGP and PCI slot one.
>The version number next to the PS/2 ports is 5.2A. Can you identify
>this board?
>
>http://home.rmci.net/gregg1/pcchips.jpg

It looks very similar to an M825G:
http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/images/product/large/m825g_80a.jpg
http://www.pcchipsusa.com/prod-m825gv80.asp

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar <fzabkar@optussnet.com.au> wrote in

> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:51:03 -0000, GAlan
> <gregg1@NOCANNEDMEAT.valint.net> put finger to keyboard and composed:
>
>>I have a PCChips Athlon (Socket A) board that has no model markings
>>printed on it. I know it's PCChips made from the logo with DDR 266
>>on the chipset heatsink. It has two SDRAM and two DDR slots,
>>one CNR slot, the BIOS chip 686 amibios (c)1999 SB46, two PCI,
>>one AGP.
>>
>>Onboard video, sound, network, 4 USB ports on the back panel and
>>a header for two more between the AGP and PCI slot one.
>>The version number next to the PS/2 ports is 5.2A. Can you identify
>>this board?
>>
>>http://home.rmci.net/gregg1/pcchips.jpg
>
> It looks very similar to an M825G:
> http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/images/product/large/m825g_80a.jpg