KIC 10% Bonus ?

Just added a $20 card and got credit for $22 anyone know why ?
Last year they sent me a post card good for $10 wasn't expecting that one
either. Would think they would let people know about their free stuff, a
search of the web site didn't turn up anything about an extra 10% bonus.

> Just added a $20 card and got credit for $22 anyone know why ?
> Last year they sent me a post card good for $10 wasn't expecting that one
> either. Would think they would let people know about their free stuff, a
> search of the web site didn't turn up anything about an extra 10% bonus.

Just call 611, and you should hear the recording that states that
from now to June 30th, all air time purchases will receive a 10% bonus.