Territories - Again!

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

Just re-reading some old posts about taking territories. The yellow square
around the boat school is still on my map but I've gotten 100% territory.
Anyone know why doesn't this count? I've tried starting a feud there.
Usually if I shoot one of the gang they just run away. But I'm sure I nailed
3 inside the area before and all I got was a wanted level.

Razor wrote:

> Just re-reading some old posts about taking territories. The yellow square
> around the boat school is still on my map but I've gotten 100% territory.
> Anyone know why doesn't this count? I've tried starting a feud there.
> Usually if I shoot one of the gang they just run away. But I'm sure I nailed
> 3 inside the area before and all I got was a wanted level.

It's usually very easy to take, just one gang fight, but I have
noticed it often switches back control.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look