Wan Miniport

How do I get rid of these? I am trying to install a back up dsl modem, but
am having one problem after another. I have a device called ATM Emulated
LAN(<unspecified ELAN name>) that I also cannot remove. The modem that I
have is a 3com homeconnect adsl pci card. Windows XP.

If I manage to get the modem drivers installed, I cannot connect because I
get error 678.

Other that reformating, how can i get these extra devices out of the device
manager??

Pam
1 answer Last reply
More about miniport

    You may have to remove any PPPoE software first (WinPoET, RASPPPoE,
    Enternet, etc.)

    "Pam and Howard Signa" <psigna@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > How do I get rid of these? I am trying to install a back up dsl modem, but
    > am having one problem after another. I have a device called ATM Emulated
    > LAN(<unspecified ELAN name>) that I also cannot remove. The modem that I
    > have is a 3com homeconnect adsl pci card. Windows XP.
    >
    > If I manage to get the modem drivers installed, I cannot connect because I
    > get error 678.
    >
    > Other that reformating, how can i get these extra devices out of the
    device
    > manager??
    >
    > Pam

Gateway Computers