Pissed at the Zero Mission

Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission for the
life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn easy, but then
when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one sonuvabitch, and in any
event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the fuel is based on a timer and not
any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow them off
and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting to just
bore the hell out of me by now...
Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps? How fast
must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with it...
The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...

I just want to kill kill kill....

thank you Manhunt!
12 answers Last reply
More about pissed mission

    "Dan K" <gsilan@dontbother.com> wrote in message
    > Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission for the
    > life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn easy, but then
    > when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one sonuvabitch, and in any
    > event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the fuel is based on a timer and
    not
    > any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
    > ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow them
    off
    > and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting to
    just
    > bore the hell out of me by now...
    > Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps? How
    fast
    > must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with it...
    > The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...

    If you're getting shot down by the guy on the motorcycle you're coming in
    too low. Your guns have much better range than the guy on the motorcycle.

    > I just want to kill kill kill....
    >
    > thank you Manhunt!

    If you don't care about 100%, then use the faster game play cheat. You'll
    fly faster, and be able to get them all with plenty of gas to get back.

    TRIANGLE, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, L2, L1, SQUARE

    "Dan K" <gsilan@dontbother.com> wrote in message
    > Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission for the
    > life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn easy, but then
    > when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one sonuvabitch, and in any
    > event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the fuel is based on a timer and
    > not
    > any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
    > ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow them
    > off
    > and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting to
    > just
    > bore the hell out of me by now...
    > Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps? How
    > fast
    > must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with it...
    > The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...
    >
    > I just want to kill kill kill....
    >
    > thank you Manhunt!

    Dan K <gsilan@dontbother.com> wrote:
    > Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission for the
    > life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn easy, but then
    > when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one sonuvabitch, and in any
    > event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the fuel is based on a timer and not
    > any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
    > ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow them off
    > and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting to just
    > bore the hell out of me by now...
    > Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps? How fast
    > must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with it...
    > The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...

    Hey dude -

    You're talking to someone who started cursing in tongues at a television
    after trying this mission for the 100th time.

    I dunno what the answer is except to keep on trying. The fourth guy
    moves at random. As luck had it, he was driving south close to Zero's
    shop when I picked him off. I had plenty of fuel to make it back.

    Pure luck. I'd check the map before going after him. There's no
    point in trying if he's too far away. Blow the plane up and start
    over.

    It's not required to complete the main storyline IIRC.

    "John" <jonnyaudioNOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > If you don't care about 100%, then use the faster game play cheat. You'll
    > fly faster, and be able to get them all with plenty of gas to get back.
    >
    > TRIANGLE, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, L2, L1, SQUARE

    Reguardless of what you say, you can still get 100% while cheating.

    jesse

    > "Dan K" <gsilan@dontbother.com> wrote in message
    > > Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission for the
    > > life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn easy, but then
    > > when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one sonuvabitch, and in
    any
    > > event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the fuel is based on a timer and
    > > not
    > > any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
    > > ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow them
    > > off
    > > and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting to
    > > just
    > > bore the hell out of me by now...
    > > Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps? How
    > > fast
    > > must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with it...
    > > The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...
    > >
    > > I just want to kill kill kill....
    > >
    > > thank you Manhunt!

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Corey Simonator" <BaseballToTheSkull@youdeserveit.com> wrote in message

    > "Dan K" <gsilan@dontbother.com> wrote in message
    > > Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission for the
    > > life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn easy, but then
    > > when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one sonuvabitch, and in
    any
    > > event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the fuel is based on a timer and
    > not
    > > any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
    > > ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow them
    > off
    > > and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting to
    > just
    > > bore the hell out of me by now...
    > > Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps? How
    > fast
    > > must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with it...
    > > The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...
    >
    > If you're getting shot down by the guy on the motorcycle you're coming in
    > too low. Your guns have much better range than the guy on the motorcycle.

    I agree with this theory. Also if you land near them your gun automatically
    goes after them if you are facing in the general direction of them.

    jesse

    > > I just want to kill kill kill....
    > >
    > > thank you Manhunt!

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Bastian" <kevin@fake.com> wrote in message
    > Dan K <gsilan@dontbother.com> wrote:
    > > Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission for the
    > > life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn easy, but then
    > > when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one sonuvabitch, and in
    any
    > > event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the fuel is based on a timer and
    not
    > > any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
    > > ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow them
    off
    > > and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting to
    just
    > > bore the hell out of me by now...
    > > Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps? How
    fast
    > > must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with it...
    > > The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...
    >
    > Hey dude -
    >
    > You're talking to someone who started cursing in tongues at a television
    > after trying this mission for the 100th time.
    >
    > I dunno what the answer is except to keep on trying. The fourth guy
    > moves at random. As luck had it, he was driving south close to Zero's
    > shop when I picked him off. I had plenty of fuel to make it back.
    >
    > Pure luck. I'd check the map before going after him. There's no
    > point in trying if he's too far away. Blow the plane up and start
    > over.
    >
    > It's not required to complete the main storyline IIRC.

    These missions are not required to finish the game, but are required for
    100%.

    If you hang out on the ground by the skyscraper on the corner the last van
    usually comes this way.

    jesse

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Dan K" <gsilan@dontbother.com> wrote in message
    > Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission for the
    > life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn easy, but then
    > when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one sonuvabitch, and in any
    > event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the fuel is based on a timer and
    not
    > any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
    > ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow them
    off
    > and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting to
    just
    > bore the hell out of me by now...
    > Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps? How
    fast
    > must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with it...
    > The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...
    >
    > I just want to kill kill kill....
    >
    > thank you Manhunt!

    Your feul is based on how long you hold the "X" button... and how hard
    and/or soft you use it.... try this:

    After killing the first 3 start flying up the hill try getting as high as
    you can, then release "X" and just weave up and down.... only tap or hold X
    if you are getting too low to the ground... If you do this right you should
    have a little more than half feul for the last 3.

    jesse
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Cheating affects your 100% rating?

    John wrote in news:bnvde.2910$Ph4.144116@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

    > If you don't care about 100%, then use the faster game play cheat. You'll
    > fly faster, and be able to get them all with plenty of gas to
    > get back.
    > TRIANGLE, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, L2, L1, SQUARE
    >

    > "Dan K" <gsilan@dontbother.com> wrote in message
    > > Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission
    > > for the life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn
    > > easy, but then when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one
    > > sonuvabitch, and in any event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the
    > > fuel is based on a timer and not
    > > any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
    > > ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow
    > > them off
    > > and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting
    > > to just
    > > bore the hell out of me by now...
    > > Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps?
    > > How fast
    > > must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with
    > > it... The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...
    > >
    > > I just want to kill kill kill....
    > >
    > > thank you Manhunt!
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Thanks for all the tips...we shall see...
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    read one message above yours.

    jesse

    "JPM III" <jpmccord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Cheating affects your 100% rating?
    >

    > John wrote in news:bnvde.2910$Ph4.144116@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:
    > >
    > > If you don't care about 100%, then use the faster game play cheat.
    You'll
    > > fly faster, and be able to get them all with plenty of gas to
    > > get back.
    > > TRIANGLE, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, L2, L1, SQUARE
    > >

    > > "Dan K" <gsilan@dontbother.com> wrote in message
    > > > Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission
    > > > for the life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn
    > > > easy, but then when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one
    > > > sonuvabitch, and in any event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the
    > > > fuel is based on a timer and not
    > > > any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
    > > > ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow
    > > > them off
    > > > and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting
    > > > to just
    > > > bore the hell out of me by now...
    > > > Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps?
    > > > How fast
    > > > must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with
    > > > it... The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...
    > > >
    > > > I just want to kill kill kill....
    > > >
    > > > thank you Manhunt!

  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > Thanks for all the tips...we shall see...

    good luck

    jesse
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    I know the feeling well!!!!!
    Just spent two days repeatingly trying and failing this one mission. Got it
    this morning.
    Make sure you're using the L2,R2 buttons. If a target is going to be coming
    round the corner towards you, you can park (won't lose any fuel) and wait
    for them. Using the shoulder buttons whilst tapping x moves the plane on the
    ground kinda like a car. Lets you take out a target without burning fuel
    chasing them. Try and avoid going up too many hills (eg chinatown) - serious
    waste of fuel. If you get the first three (SW of zero) quickly, then fly
    towards the hospital (i think), north of your garage. The last two will
    eventually come in your direction(ish).
    Good luck!

    "Dan K" <gsilan@dontbother.com> wrote in message
    > Ok, I must be one lame MF, but I can not get the courier mission for the
    > life of me. I can usually get the first three pretty damn easy, but then
    > when I go across the city, that motorcycle is one sonuvabitch, and in any
    > event I'm almost out of fuel...it seems the fuel is based on a timer and
    > not
    > any particular approach to flying (ie. low throttle, or low to the
    > ground...) Any tips...or more important at this point....can I blow them
    > off
    > and keep going...yeah, I may not get 100%, but the game is starting to
    > just
    > bore the hell out of me by now...
    > Between that, and driving school...anyone get the gold on the laps? How
    > fast
    > must you get that...35 seconds? I'm at 96% but I say the hell with it...
    > The zig zag thing in 10 seconds is a pain as well...
    >
    > I just want to kill kill kill....
    >
    > thank you Manhunt!

Internet Explorer Video Games