Looking for schematics of Byteswap logic on AT motherboard..

Hello,

For a project, I am looking at the original schematics of the byteswap
logic used in an IBM PC/AT to deal with the 8/16 bit ISA bus.. Where
could I find this information?

Thanks,

Maurice

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:41:59 -0600, smulders
<MauriceS_REMOVE@THIS_MyRealBox.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>For a project, I am looking at the original schematics of the byteswap
>logic used in an IBM PC/AT to deal with the 8/16 bit ISA bus.. Where
>could I find this information?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0929392159/104-2275502-9599157?v=glance

The book is poorly architected but at least Solari got the facts right...

/daytripper