Looking for schematics of Byteswap logic on AT motherboard..

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • IBM
  • Motherboards
  • Logic
Last response: in CPUs
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
October 14, 2004 2:41:59 AM

Hello,

For a project, I am looking at the original schematics of the byteswap
logic used in an IBM PC/AT to deal with the 8/16 bit ISA bus.. Where
could I find this information?

Thanks,

Maurice

More about : schematics byteswap logic motherboard

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
October 15, 2004 2:41:49 AM

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:41:59 -0600, smulders
<MauriceS_REMOVE@THIS_MyRealBox.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>For a project, I am looking at the original schematics of the byteswap
>logic used in an IBM PC/AT to deal with the 8/16 bit ISA bus.. Where
>could I find this information?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/092939215...

The book is poorly architected but at least Solari got the facts right...

/daytripper
!