How to get "Ring 4" from VX6000 on my VX8100?

I've gotten really, really used to my VX6000's "Ring 4", and I switched
to a VX8100 today. Anyone know if there's a ring tone vendor out there
that has that particular tone?

Daniel Drucker
ddrucker@gmail.com
4 answers Last reply
More about ring vx6000 vx8100

    Why did you post this as a reply to my message?

    I have the Lg 8000. I got it Fed 1st. Now that the LG 8100 is out dose that
    mean that the LG8000 is obsolete or not going to be sold now? I do not think
    that I can switch to a different phone with out paying full price from VZW.
    ????

    "Daniel Drucker" <ddrucker@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've gotten really, really used to my VX6000's "Ring 4", and I switched
    > to a VX8100 today. Anyone know if there's a ring tone vendor out there
    > that has that particular tone?
    >
    > Daniel Drucker
    > ddrucker@gmail.com

    If you're trying to keep up with the Joneses, don't bother. As soon as a
    new technology comes out, it's already obsolete. There is no point in
    trying to remain at the very cutting edge. It's stupid. I also have the
    8000 and I could care less that the 8100 is coming out soon. I'm happy with
    what I got. Be happy with what you have. If you do decide to get a new
    phone and you already used your $100 upgrade on the 8000 like I did, you're
    SOL. You'll have to pony up the $$$ for a new one.
    "Viper" <user@user.net> wrote in message
    >I have the Lg 8000. I got it Fed 1st. Now that the LG 8100 is out dose that
    >mean that the LG8000 is obsolete or not going to be sold now? I do not
    >think that I can switch to a different phone with out paying full price
    >from VZW. ????
    >

    > "Daniel Drucker" <ddrucker@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> I've gotten really, really used to my VX6000's "Ring 4", and I switched
    >> to a VX8100 today. Anyone know if there's a ring tone vendor out there
    >> that has that particular tone?
    >>
    >> Daniel Drucker
    >> ddrucker@gmail.com

    I was just answering the other guy so I apologize for getting off topic.

    > Why did you post this as a reply to my message?

Verizon Internet Service Providers