How to get "Ring 4" from VX6000 on my VX8100?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 15, 2005 4:59:41 PM

I've gotten really, really used to my VX6000's "Ring 4", and I switched
to a VX8100 today. Anyone know if there's a ring tone vendor out there
that has that particular tone?

Daniel Drucker
ddrucker@gmail.com

More about : ring vx6000 vx8100

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 4:33:59 PM

Why did you post this as a reply to my message?
July 16, 2005 5:44:41 PM

I have the Lg 8000. I got it Fed 1st. Now that the LG 8100 is out dose that
mean that the LG8000 is obsolete or not going to be sold now? I do not think
that I can switch to a different phone with out paying full price from VZW.
????

"Daniel Drucker" <ddrucker@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've gotten really, really used to my VX6000's "Ring 4", and I switched
> to a VX8100 today. Anyone know if there's a ring tone vendor out there
> that has that particular tone?
>
> Daniel Drucker
> ddrucker@gmail.com

Related resources
July 16, 2005 10:04:34 PM

If you're trying to keep up with the Joneses, don't bother. As soon as a
new technology comes out, it's already obsolete. There is no point in
trying to remain at the very cutting edge. It's stupid. I also have the
8000 and I could care less that the 8100 is coming out soon. I'm happy with
what I got. Be happy with what you have. If you do decide to get a new
phone and you already used your $100 upgrade on the 8000 like I did, you're
SOL. You'll have to pony up the $$$ for a new one.
"Viper" <user@user.net> wrote in message
news:D b8Ce.179947$xm3.4809@attbi_s21...
>I have the Lg 8000. I got it Fed 1st. Now that the LG 8100 is out dose that
>mean that the LG8000 is obsolete or not going to be sold now? I do not
>think that I can switch to a different phone with out paying full price
>from VZW. ????
>

> "Daniel Drucker" <ddrucker@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I've gotten really, really used to my VX6000's "Ring 4", and I switched
>> to a VX8100 today. Anyone know if there's a ring tone vendor out there
>> that has that particular tone?
>>
>> Daniel Drucker
>> ddrucker@gmail.com

July 17, 2005 12:26:57 AM

I was just answering the other guy so I apologize for getting off topic.

!