SA Lap Dance Glitch Reloaded

It's a glitch that I've already noticed back in October, but lately
I've been playing with it trying to find out what causes it (I call it
my 'SA glitch-analysing' fetish). =)

As a reminder: when you walk CJ into any of the Strip Clubs and step
into the 'private dance' icon & hit triangle, the game freezes/black
screens 80% of the time.

Not a biggie compared to the basketball/bartender/pool glitches, but I
just can't stand glitches of any kind (unless they're funny or
beneficial in some way).
So far I've managed to resolve all the big SA glitches bar the 'b-ball'
one.

What I DO care about if getting lap dances! Seems that when you walk CJ
into the icon straight on, it works, but stand him in the icon turned
left or right, and boom! black-freeze-screen-of-death. Wanted levels,
weapons, wardrobe, etc don't seem to make any difference.

Yep, it's a strange glitch alright - anyone know what could be causing
this??

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Class 1" <Class1@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
> It's a glitch that I've already noticed back in October, but lately
> I've been playing with it trying to find out what causes it (I call it
> my 'SA glitch-analysing' fetish). =)
>
> As a reminder: when you walk CJ into any of the Strip Clubs and step
> into the 'private dance' icon & hit triangle, the game freezes/black
> screens 80% of the time.
>
> Not a biggie compared to the basketball/bartender/pool glitches, but I
> just can't stand glitches of any kind (unless they're funny or
> beneficial in some way).
> So far I've managed to resolve all the big SA glitches bar the 'b-ball'
> one.
>
> What I DO care about if getting lap dances! Seems that when you walk CJ
> into the icon straight on, it works, but stand him in the icon turned
> left or right, and boom! black-freeze-screen-of-death. Wanted levels,
> weapons, wardrobe, etc don't seem to make any difference.
>
> Yep, it's a strange glitch alright - anyone know what could be causing
> this??

The lapdances are a pretty dull feature anyway. Though I would like to get
one from that big biker bitch in the Top Heavy club on Old Venturas strip.
Maybe if he's had more lapdances than dates it's encouraging CJ to get more
balance in his life.

TRENDING THREADS