Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

Sniped the 3 Chiliad challenges. Cheated for Zero: Slowed down game for Air
Raid. Speeded up game for Supply Lines. New Model Army's a piece of piss.
Everything's done but for 8-track and the dirt bike race in LV. Highest I've
ever come in the dirt bike race is 4th. I've never finished 8-track because
the car usually blows up after the second lap. I've tried all sorts of
cheats: slowing the game down, cars blow up on contact, cars float away on
contact. I've tried sniping, rocket launcher, grenades, molotovs. In one
8-track attempt I must have entered the renew health cheat a dozen times but
just couldn't get the lead. The car's a nightmare to control.
So has anyone got any surefire ways to beat either of these races? I don't
care if it's a cheat as I've already sinned for the Zero missions.

Like I said before cheating does nothing to affect the outcome of 100%. For
the 8 track and dirt bike race I used the renew health cheat every lap or
so.... you just have to corner your turns good and learn how to use rails as
a guide instead of a foe. On the dirt track shoot at the people in front of
you, the huge crowd ALWAYS falls down on the first big jump, survive that
and you should be anywhere from 1st - 5th, just keep your thumb on X, and on
the just into the 180 degree turn, stay to the left and let go of the
throttle a little.... hope that helps.

jesse

"Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message
> Sniped the 3 Chiliad challenges. Cheated for Zero: Slowed down game for
Air
> Raid. Speeded up game for Supply Lines. New Model Army's a piece of piss.
> Everything's done but for 8-track and the dirt bike race in LV. Highest
I've
> ever come in the dirt bike race is 4th. I've never finished 8-track
because
> the car usually blows up after the second lap. I've tried all sorts of
> cheats: slowing the game down, cars blow up on contact, cars float away on
> contact. I've tried sniping, rocket launcher, grenades, molotovs. In one
> 8-track attempt I must have entered the renew health cheat a dozen times
but
> just couldn't get the lead. The car's a nightmare to control.
> So has anyone got any surefire ways to beat either of these races? I don't
> care if it's a cheat as I've already sinned for the Zero missions.

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

Cheers Luke. My problem is that with everything else done already, I don't
know if I have the patience to just keep trying those races...the 8-track
especially where I don't see any hope.
I agree about the LS street races...they were awful!!!