Stuck on 98.something %

Sniped the 3 Chiliad challenges. Cheated for Zero: Slowed down game for Air
Raid. Speeded up game for Supply Lines. New Model Army's a piece of piss.
Everything's done but for 8-track and the dirt bike race in LV. Highest I've
ever come in the dirt bike race is 4th. I've never finished 8-track because
the car usually blows up after the second lap. I've tried all sorts of
cheats: slowing the game down, cars blow up on contact, cars float away on
contact. I've tried sniping, rocket launcher, grenades, molotovs. In one
8-track attempt I must have entered the renew health cheat a dozen times but
just couldn't get the lead. The car's a nightmare to control.
So has anyone got any surefire ways to beat either of these races? I don't
care if it's a cheat as I've already sinned for the Zero missions.
2 answers Last reply
More about stuck something

    Like I said before cheating does nothing to affect the outcome of 100%. For
    the 8 track and dirt bike race I used the renew health cheat every lap or
    so.... you just have to corner your turns good and learn how to use rails as
    a guide instead of a foe. On the dirt track shoot at the people in front of
    you, the huge crowd ALWAYS falls down on the first big jump, survive that
    and you should be anywhere from 1st - 5th, just keep your thumb on X, and on
    the just into the 180 degree turn, stay to the left and let go of the
    throttle a little.... hope that helps.

    jesse

    "Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message
    > Sniped the 3 Chiliad challenges. Cheated for Zero: Slowed down game for
    Air
    > Raid. Speeded up game for Supply Lines. New Model Army's a piece of piss.
    > Everything's done but for 8-track and the dirt bike race in LV. Highest
    I've
    > ever come in the dirt bike race is 4th. I've never finished 8-track
    because
    > the car usually blows up after the second lap. I've tried all sorts of
    > cheats: slowing the game down, cars blow up on contact, cars float away on
    > contact. I've tried sniping, rocket launcher, grenades, molotovs. In one
    > 8-track attempt I must have entered the renew health cheat a dozen times
    but
    > just couldn't get the lead. The car's a nightmare to control.
    > So has anyone got any surefire ways to beat either of these races? I don't
    > care if it's a cheat as I've already sinned for the Zero missions.

    Cheers Luke. My problem is that with everything else done already, I don't
    know if I have the patience to just keep trying those races...the 8-track
    especially where I don't see any hope.
    I agree about the LS street races...they were awful!!!

NAS / RAID Games Cars Video Games