Hydra in parking garage

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

....haven't seen it mentioned in FAQs or maps. I found one parked at the
bottom of the SF police department's garage. Is this normal?

bob
9 answers Last reply
More about hydra parking garage
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Robert Latest" <boblatest@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:3ec0siF29pk3U1@individual.net...
    > ...haven't seen it mentioned in FAQs or maps. I found one parked at the
    > bottom of the SF police department's garage. Is this normal?
    >
    > bob


    I wouldn't be surprised. A helicopter (sometimes TWO) spawn in the
    underground LSPD garage.

    This would be late in the game, of course -- at least after finishing Flight
    School.

    --cleve
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Robert Latest wrote:
    >
    > ...haven't seen it mentioned in FAQs or maps. I found one parked at the
    > bottom of the SF police department's garage. Is this normal?
    >
    > bob

    I think someone mentioned this a fair while back.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Cleve wrote:
    >
    > "Robert Latest" <boblatest@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > news:3ec0siF29pk3U1@individual.net...
    > > ...haven't seen it mentioned in FAQs or maps. I found one parked at the
    > > bottom of the SF police department's garage. Is this normal?
    > >
    > > bob
    >
    > I wouldn't be surprised. A helicopter (sometimes TWO) spawn in the
    > underground LSPD garage.
    >
    > This would be late in the game, of course -- at least after finishing Flight
    > School.
    >
    > --cleve

    Anyone ever gone back to that house where Torino gives you his
    missions on the third island once they completed the main missions? I
    wandered past it a while back and noticed there were actually weapons
    in there, something which it doesn't do during the game, more's the
    pity

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:4280FA91.B3317A0A@blueyonder.co.uk...
    >
    > Anyone ever gone back to that house where Torino gives you his
    > missions on the third island once they completed the main missions? I
    > wandered past it a while back and noticed there were actually weapons
    > in there, something which it doesn't do during the game, more's the
    > pity
    >

    Yeah. Noticed that. A room full of all the high-power stuff. (Toreno has
    all the best toys, of course.)

    --cleve
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <3ec0siF29pk3U1@individual.net>
    Robert Latest <boblatest@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > ...haven't seen it mentioned in FAQs or maps. I found one parked at the
    > bottom of the SF police department's garage. Is this normal?

    It's definitely some sort of glitch. Many people on here have reported
    a helicopter or two down there, sometimes glitched further by having a
    car stuck "through" them too.

    I think it could be this; Get arrested by being tugged out of the
    vehicle and the same vehicle will appear at the nearest Police station
    with a parking garage. I'm not sure how this would work if it was a key
    mission vehicle though (IIRC, getting busted fails every mission).

    It's kind of odd for a Hydra to appear down there though, I don't think
    I've seen that before, but it's quite common with helicopters.
    Just like in GTA:VC, the cops seem to have really long arms that tug
    you out of a chopper whilst you're several feet above the ground.

    Finally, check out some of the GTA:SA forums. They might have a proper
    answer. What I've surmised is based on a lot of theory.


    Cheers,
    Rob
    --
    ..__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
    | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
    | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <T47ge.9603$D91.2639@fed1read01>
    "Cleve" <clevens@cox.net> wrote:

    > Yeah. Noticed that. A room full of all the high-power stuff. (Toreno has
    > all the best toys, of course.)

    Incidentally, I never noticed the weapons in the barn at Helena's ranch.

    Is this the reward you get for getting your progress with her up to
    100% ? There *is* a flamethrower in there after all :o)


    Cheers,
    Rob
    --
    ..__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
    | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
    | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Paul Heslop wrote:

    > Anyone ever gone back to that house where Torino gives you his
    > missions on the third island once they completed the main missions? I
    > wandered past it a while back and noticed there were actually weapons
    > in there, something which it doesn't do during the game, more's the
    > pity

    In my game they're there, and I haven't finished yet (still need to do
    the casino heist, and haven't done any of the "new" LS missions).

    bob
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Robert Latest wrote:
    >
    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone ever gone back to that house where Torino gives you his
    > > missions on the third island once they completed the main missions? I
    > > wandered past it a while back and noticed there were actually weapons
    > > in there, something which it doesn't do during the game, more's the
    > > pity
    >
    > In my game they're there, and I haven't finished yet (still need to do
    > the casino heist, and haven't done any of the "new" LS missions).
    >
    > bob

    Ah, right, so it could be when you finish the main missions on that
    island, before moving over. I hate going to that house so much for the
    missions that i rarely return. my present game I am half way through
    the last lot of missions so I'll go check.

    I stopped doing the heist and stuff as i don't worry about 100%, just
    getting through the game in different ways.

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 20:49:06 +0100, Rob White wrote:

    > In message <T47ge.9603$D91.2639@fed1read01>
    > "Cleve" <clevens@cox.net> wrote:
    >
    >> Yeah. Noticed that. A room full of all the high-power stuff. (Toreno
    >> has all the best toys, of course.)
    >
    > Incidentally, I never noticed the weapons in the barn at Helena's ranch.
    >
    > Is this the reward you get for getting your progress with her up to 100% ?
    > There *is* a flamethrower in there after all :o)

    the weapons are there when you start dating her... i think you're informed
    there are some "tools" in her shed.

    at 50%, you get given the keys to her car but as it's a bandito, there are
    no doors and you can use it anyway. 100% gives you some "redneck" clothing.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Video Games