email

I just switched back from a back updial up account to a 2wire modem dsl. My
outlook express tries to dial up every tiem, even thought I have deleted the
dial up account. how can I remove this nuisance? The only network
connections that are in my system are a an ethernet and phoneline. I connect
to the 2wire through the ethernet.

pam

Tools, Options, Connection hit the Change button for Internet Connection
Settings. On the Connections tab check Never dial a connection.

In news:GyzPc.284$bi.22@bignews1.bellsouth.net,
Pamela and Howard Signa <psigna@nospammtodaybellsouth.net> stated
| I just switched back from a back updial up account to a 2wire modem
| dsl. My outlook express tries to dial up every tiem, even thought I
| have deleted the dial up account. how can I remove this nuisance? The
| only network connections that are in my system are a an ethernet and
| phoneline. I connect to the 2wire through the ethernet.
|
| pam

Nevermind, I fixed it. One of my email accounts was set to always use the
previous account, that was deleted. I took that out an now all is OK/.