File ID question

I am using Win98se and keep getting a msg. that file 'Vmm32.vxd' is missing.
It was there but I extracted a new one and installed it anyway. Does anyone
have any idea what that particular file is/does? Thanks for any
information.

Bob

TR

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:10:14 GMT, "Bob Moyer" <bob.moyer@dol.net>
wrote:

>I am using Win98se and keep getting a msg. that file 'Vmm32.vxd' is missing.
>It was there but I extracted a new one and installed it anyway. Does anyone
>have any idea what that particular file is/does? Thanks for any
>information.

Everything you ever wanted to know about vmm32.vxd:

http://www.windows-help.net/windows98/vmm32.shtml

Regards,
TR

TR,

Thanks!

Bob

"TR" <fakeaddress@forspammers.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:10:14 GMT, "Bob Moyer" <bob.moyer@dol.net>
> wrote:
>
> >I am using Win98se and keep getting a msg. that file 'Vmm32.vxd' is
missing.
> >It was there but I extracted a new one and installed it anyway. Does
anyone
> >have any idea what that particular file is/does? Thanks for any
> >information.
>
> Everything you ever wanted to know about vmm32.vxd:
>
> http://www.windows-help.net/windows98/vmm32.shtml
>
> Regards,
> TR

TRENDING THREADS