LG 8100

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 17, 2005 8:27:48 AM

Can anyone tell me if the LG 8100 blue
tooth is partially disabled like on the
8000???
KEn

More about : 8100

July 17, 2005 5:31:58 PM

The LG 8000 dose not have blue tooth or dose it? I do not want to have to
buy the adapter for the LG 8000 just to use blue tooth. I would rather have
it built in to the phone.

"Ken" <asken@att.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me if the LG 8100 blue
> tooth is partially disabled like on the
> 8000???
> KEn

July 17, 2005 6:01:09 PM

I have noticed that you can use a memory card and usb on the 8100. Is there
a memory card for the 8000 also?
"Viper" <user@user.net> wrote in message
> The LG 8000 dose not have blue tooth or dose it? I do not want to have to
> buy the adapter for the LG 8000 just to use blue tooth. I would rather
> have it built in to the phone.
>
> "Ken" <asken@att.net> wrote in message
>> Can anyone tell me if the LG 8100 blue
>> tooth is partially disabled like on the
>> 8000???
>> KEn

Related resources
July 17, 2005 7:41:30 PM

There is no memory card on the 8000 and there is no bluetooth on the 8000.
That settles that.
>I have noticed that you can use a memory card and usb on the 8100. Is there
>a memory card for the 8000 also?
> "Viper" <user@user.net> wrote in message
>> The LG 8000 dose not have blue tooth or dose it? I do not want to have to
>> buy the adapter for the LG 8000 just to use blue tooth. I would rather
>> have it built in to the phone.
>>
>> "Ken" <asken@att.net> wrote in message
>>> Can anyone tell me if the LG 8100 blue
>>> tooth is partially disabled like on the
>>> 8000???
>>> KEn

July 18, 2005 7:10:03 AM

Which LG phone had blue tooth that
verizon partially disabled??
KEN

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 04:27:48 GMT, Ken
<asken@att.net> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me if the LG 8100 blue
>tooth is partially disabled like on the
>8000???
>KEn
July 18, 2005 2:21:58 PM

It wasn't an LG phone that had the bluetooth disabled. It was the Motorola
V710.

> Which LG phone had blue tooth that
> verizon partially disabled??
> KEN
>

> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 04:27:48 GMT, Ken
> <asken@att.net> wrote:
>
>>Can anyone tell me if the LG 8100 blue
>>tooth is partially disabled like on the
>>8000???
>>KEn

Anonymous
July 19, 2005 6:35:26 PM

Yes, the LG 8100 will be partially disabled. That is the only phone LG made
that has Bluetooth.

"J" <J@J.com> wrote in message news:apLCe.9597$R83.3667@trndny08...
> It wasn't an LG phone that had the bluetooth disabled. It was the
> Motorola V710.
>
> "Ken" <asken@att.net> wrote in message
>> Which LG phone had blue tooth that
>> verizon partially disabled??
>> KEN
>>

>> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 04:27:48 GMT, Ken
>> <asken@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Can anyone tell me if the LG 8100 blue
>>>tooth is partially disabled like on the
>>>8000???
>>>KEn

July 19, 2005 10:20:49 PM

"Strike" <Strikeme@noclass.rr.com> wrote in message
news:o c8De.22695$yC5.6421@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...
> Yes, the LG 8100 will be partially disabled. That is the only phone LG
> made that has Bluetooth.

Which is why I don't understand everyone who says "I MUST HAVE BLUETOOTH!!!"
Verizon basically disables to where you can only use headsets or with
bluetooth-enabled vehicles. That's fine if that's all you want but
bluetooth could be capable of so much more. I don't get it when people, who
just bought a new phone, are crying that the next model up will have
bluetooth. Big friggin deal.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:03:06 PM

You say that because you have no idea what the phones are really capable of.
There are ways around what Verizon did to the phones. My E815 can do
everything
you say it should do.
"J" <J@J.com> wrote in message news:5wbDe.14809$ij3.3530@trndny06...

> "Strike" <Strikeme@noclass.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:o c8De.22695$yC5.6421@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com...
>> Yes, the LG 8100 will be partially disabled. That is the only phone LG
>> made that has Bluetooth.
>
> Which is why I don't understand everyone who says "I MUST HAVE
> BLUETOOTH!!!" Verizon basically disables to where you can only use
> headsets or with bluetooth-enabled vehicles. That's fine if that's all
> you want but bluetooth could be capable of so much more. I don't get it
> when people, who just bought a new phone, are crying that the next model
> up will have bluetooth. Big friggin deal.

July 20, 2005 10:30:26 PM

More power to you if you can get the phone to do what YOU want it to do
rather than what Verizon allows you to do.

!