I need some information about PPC

Hi everyone:

I need some basic information about PPC, but I dont know where
I can get them, anyone who can offer some link or words about PPC? If
compare it with ARM, the best:)

Thanx!!
br

kev

In article <1103139094.396104.281380@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
popwinter@gmail.com says...
> Hi everyone:
>
> I need some basic information about PPC, but I dont know where
> I can get them, anyone who can offer some link or words about PPC? If
> compare it with ARM, the best:)

They really don't have much in common (architecture or market), but for
PowerPC docs you can start here:

http://www306.ibm.com/chips/techlib/techlib.nsf/productfamilies/PowerPC

--
Keith

rush

popwinter@gmail.com wrote :

> Hi everyone:
>
> I need some basic information about PPC, but I dont know where
> I can get them, anyone who can offer some link or words about PPC? If
> compare it with ARM, the best:)

ibm.com ? apple.com ?

Pozdrawiam.
--