Zuma - airtime required for use?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 17, 2005 10:19:10 AM

I was thinking of getting Zuma via Get It Now for my LG-VX6100. But it
says "airtime required for use". Is airtime required throughout the
game or is that only some special feature that I can ignore? I don't
want to play a game that's going to eat up a lot of minutes for no good
reason.

Thanks,
Mark

More about : zuma airtime required

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 9:32:06 PM

"Mark P" <not@my.real.email> wrote in message
>I was thinking of getting Zuma via Get It Now for my LG-VX6100. But it
>says "airtime required for use". Is airtime required throughout the game
>or is that only some special feature that I can ignore? I don't want to
>play a game that's going to eat up a lot of minutes for no good reason.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Play it on evenings and weekends
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 9:54:19 AM

I have Zuma...

It only requires airtime to look up high scores on my Motorola V265.

Hope that helps,
Josh