Zuma - airtime required for use?

I was thinking of getting Zuma via Get It Now for my LG-VX6100. But it
says "airtime required for use". Is airtime required throughout the
game or is that only some special feature that I can ignore? I don't
want to play a game that's going to eat up a lot of minutes for no good
reason.

Thanks,
Mark
2 answers Last reply
More about zuma airtime required

    "Mark P" <not@my.real.email> wrote in message
    >I was thinking of getting Zuma via Get It Now for my LG-VX6100. But it
    >says "airtime required for use". Is airtime required throughout the game
    >or is that only some special feature that I can ignore? I don't want to
    >play a game that's going to eat up a lot of minutes for no good reason.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mark

    Play it on evenings and weekends

    I have Zuma...

    It only requires airtime to look up high scores on my Motorola V265.

    Hope that helps,
    Josh

Verizon Games Internet Service Providers