How to delete ringtones from LG VX8000?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 17, 2005 10:35:42 AM

Hi - can't seem to find a way to delete the ringtones that I've uploaded to
my phone but don't want anymore. Does anybody know a way to do that?

Thanks !
Rob
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 11:34:09 AM

"Raab Himself" <Raab@House.of.Raab> wrote in message
> Hi - can't seem to find a way to delete the ringtones that I've uploaded
> to my phone but don't want anymore. Does anybody know a way to do that?

Just a few minutes later I can reply to my own message ...

You have to choose "Get It Now" and manage Tunes and Tones that way.

Sorry to have asked too soon!

Rob
!