bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

can't wait to play the next of the gta series on one of these...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/05/17/sony_unveils_ps3/

I don't like the controller... in fact the controller is really what led me
to stay with Playstation as opposed to going to the X-Box. Something about
huge controllers and video games just doesn't go together in my book, maybe
I am used to always having a small controller.... Atari, NES, SNES... ect
ect hell I remember when the Genesis controller was huge. I think they
overdid the extensions on the bottom, and overall it looks too round, not
confortable for many hour gaming. However when it is unveiled.... and I
shell together the $300 + for it, I will give a more specific detail
analysis on it.

jesse

"jesse" <lordprofessor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I don't like the controller...

Well at least when you get "busted" and throw it away in disgust, it will
always come back.

"G Hardy" <gareth.hardy1@ntlwrold.com> wrote in message
> "jesse" <lordprofessor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I don't like the controller...
>
> Well at least when you get "busted" and throw it away in disgust, it will
> always come back.

Ha ha ha.... yes I have quite a few broken controllers because of this...
the blue one, the green one, the red one, ugh....

jesse