the next GTA game ??

Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

Just wondering what you all think the next gta should be.....

I personally think it would be cool to have it in New York city with the
mafia.....

Rockstar could very well be my favorite game maker, but I also think
that it would be nice to have rockstar team up with running with sisors
(Postal 2 for pc), im sure they could come up with something cool.

P.S. Lord I appoligize if this has already been discussed here, and the
starving pig mes down in new Ginny, A Man!

Bobo wrote:

> Just wondering what you all think the next gta should be.....
>
> I personally think it would be cool to have it in New York city with the
> mafia.....
>
> Rockstar could very well be my favorite game maker, but I also think
> that it would be nice to have rockstar team up with running with sisors
> (Postal 2 for pc), im sure they could come up with something cool.
>
> P.S. Lord I appoligize if this has already been discussed here, and the
> starving pig mes down in new Ginny, A Man!

There is already talk that the PS3 is launching with a new GTA

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

>I personally think it would be cool to have it in New York city with
>the mafia.....

You've played GTA III, right?

Phil Hibbs.

Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

snarks@gmail.com wrote:
>>I personally think it would be cool to have it in New York city with
>>the mafia.....
>

> You've played GTA III, right?
>
> Phil Hibbs.

yes but on the ps3 and in full scale would be nice, I don't know, they
caught us all off guard with san andreas with the gangsta stuff......

how about GTA: Eastern Seaboard. talk about your huge maps. Miami to
Maine

many kudos to you Bobo for the Larry the Cable Guy reference at the end
of your post, by the way.

Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

Ryan S wrote:
> how about GTA: Eastern Seaboard. talk about your huge maps. Miami to
> Maine
>
> many kudos to you Bobo for the Larry the Cable Guy reference at the end
> of your post, by the way.

yup, something very large, I dunno, I live in Alaska, this entire state
would be nice, but I doubt anyone would buy it but me.....Anchorage is
quite large though.....

Git-Er-Dun