service pictures / how to brake things

rush

http://www.dau-alarm.de/gallery.html

In my not to long (> year) 'career' in the 7th biggest Polish PC
distributor I have seen almost all of "transport" cases with my own
eyes :).
To think that inteligent educated person can do somethink like put a
DIMM stick in a letter envelope ...

Pozdrawiam.
--
RusH //
http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r=352019

RusH <logistyka1@pf.pl> writes:

> http://www.dau-alarm.de/gallery.html
>
> In my not to long (> year) 'career' in the 7th biggest Polish PC
> distributor I have seen almost all of "transport" cases with my own
> eyes :).
> To think that inteligent educated person can do somethink like put a
> DIMM stick in a letter envelope ...

I've seen customs/shipping bend a 5mm aluminum plate on a 19" rack
that we have for some of our evaluation systems. Now that takes
commitment.

Kai

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:33:04 +0000 (UTC), RusH <logistyka1@pf.pl>
wrote:

>http://www.dau-alarm.de/gallery.html
>
>In my not to long (> year) 'career' in the 7th biggest Polish PC
>distributor I have seen almost all of "transport" cases with my own
>eyes :).
>To think that inteligent educated person can do somethink like put a
>DIMM stick in a letter envelope ...

LOL! I think my favorite is the one where someone shipped some
computer parts back in a box using their old clothes as padding!

-------------
Tony Hill

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 05:11:00 -0500 Tony Hill <hilla_nospam_20@yahoo.ca>
wrote in Message id: <rrj4u0d7riqkm9o8cnnp6sa09tgu207nq3@4ax.com>:

>On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:33:04 +0000 (UTC), RusH <logistyka1@pf.pl>
>wrote:
>
>>http://www.dau-alarm.de/gallery.html
>>
>>In my not to long (> year) 'career' in the 7th biggest Polish PC
>>distributor I have seen almost all of "transport" cases with my own
>>eyes :).
>>To think that inteligent educated person can do somethink like put a
>>DIMM stick in a letter envelope ...
>
>LOL! I think my favorite is the one where someone shipped some
>computer parts back in a box using their old clothes as padding!

We have a customer who ships their RMA material to us packed in diapers.
Unused, fortunately.

RusH wrote:

> http://www.dau-alarm.de/gallery.html
>
> In my not to long (> year) 'career' in the 7th biggest Polish PC
> distributor I have seen almost all of "transport" cases with my own
> eyes :).
> To think that inteligent educated person can do somethink like put a
> DIMM stick in a letter envelope ...

I've seen 10 ethernet cards shipped in a cardboard box with no padding!
The cards were nicely rubbed off against each other as the box was
thrown about.

In article <Xns95D94F33FD4ARusHcomputersystems@193.110.122.97>, RusH
<logistyka1@pf.pl> writes

>http://www.dau-alarm.de/gallery.html

Just goes to show that some people should not be allowed anywhere near a
CPU with a tube of Arctic Silver...

--
..sigmonster on vacation