Trojans attacking Windows's digital rights management

Last response: in CPUs
a b à CPUs
January 13, 2005 4:02:10 PM

Trojans exploit Windows DRM loophole | The Register
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/13/drm_trojan/

Yousuf Khan
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2005 12:14:29 AM

In article <1105650130.181448.312620@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
YKhan <yjkhan@gmail.com> writes

>Trojans exploit Windows DRM loophole | The Register
>http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/13/drm_trojan/

My heart bleeds for Micro$oft.

--
..sigmonster on vacation
January 14, 2005 3:07:52 AM

YKhan <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
: Trojans exploit Windows DRM loophole | The Register
: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/13/drm_trojan/
:

Glad to hear it. As far as I'm concerned good ol' M$ can take their
god-damned DRM and stuff it up their corporate ass. Ya dig?

J.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
January 14, 2005 3:07:53 AM

jack wrote:
> YKhan <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
> : Trojans exploit Windows DRM loophole | The Register
> : http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/13/drm_trojan/
> :
>
> Glad to hear it. As far as I'm concerned good ol' M$ can take their
> god-damned DRM and stuff it up their corporate ass. Ya dig?
>
> J.

Dug. :-)

Y.
!