Trojans attacking Windows's digital rights management

Trojans exploit Windows DRM loophole | The Register
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/13/drm_trojan/

Yousuf Khan
3 answers Last reply
More about trojans attacking windows digital rights management

    In article <1105650130.181448.312620@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    YKhan <yjkhan@gmail.com> writes

    >Trojans exploit Windows DRM loophole | The Register
    >http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/13/drm_trojan/

    My heart bleeds for Micro$oft.

    --
    ..sigmonster on vacation

    YKhan <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
    : Trojans exploit Windows DRM loophole | The Register
    : http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/13/drm_trojan/
    :

    Glad to hear it. As far as I'm concerned good ol' M$ can take their
    god-damned DRM and stuff it up their corporate ass. Ya dig?

    J.

    jack wrote:
    > YKhan <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
    > : Trojans exploit Windows DRM loophole | The Register
    > : http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/13/drm_trojan/
    > :
    >
    > Glad to hear it. As far as I'm concerned good ol' M$ can take their
    > god-damned DRM and stuff it up their corporate ass. Ya dig?
    >
    > J.

    Dug. :-)

    Y.

CPUs Hardware Exploit DRM IBM