VX-8000 ISP connection

Is it possible to connect to Earthlink dialup with the vx-8000 for just
MOU? If so, how? Pointing to any links that can explain this to me would
be great.

gary
4 answers Last reply
More about 8000 connection

    Pretty straight forward.

    Buy a cable that supports the 8000.
    Load drivers that come with cable.
    Enable Dial Up Networking mode in your 8000 Service menu (i.e. Menu, 0, 0,
    0, 0, 0, 0, 0).
    Make a Dial Up Networking connection in Windows.

    Call...

    -Frank

    Frankster wrote:
    > Pretty straight forward.
    >
    > Buy a cable that supports the 8000.
    > Load drivers that come with cable.
    > Enable Dial Up Networking mode in your 8000 Service menu (i.e. Menu, 0, 0,
    > 0, 0, 0, 0, 0).
    > Make a Dial Up Networking connection in Windows.
    >
    > Call...

    Thanks can you recommed a particular cable that comes with drivers?

    This is the one I use...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5788641881&category=50327&rd=1

    Also get Bitpim. Not required to do what you want to do, but will allow you
    to transfer pics off your phone onto your computer for free.

    http://www.bitpim.org/ it's free!

    Frankster wrote:
    > This is the one I use...
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5788641881&category=50327&rd=1
    >
    > Also get Bitpim. Not required to do what you want to do, but will allow you
    > to transfer pics off your phone onto your computer for free.

    Thank you once again!

Verizon Connection Internet Service Providers