  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 18, 2005 3:08:28 AM

Is it possible to connect to Earthlink dialup with the vx-8000 for just
MOU? If so, how? Pointing to any links that can explain this to me would
be great.

gary

More about : 8000 isp connection

July 18, 2005 3:08:29 AM

Pretty straight forward.

Buy a cable that supports the 8000.
Load drivers that come with cable.
Enable Dial Up Networking mode in your 8000 Service menu (i.e. Menu, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0).
Make a Dial Up Networking connection in Windows.

Call...

-Frank

"Gary" <gareth@capecod.net> wrote in message
> Is it possible to connect to Earthlink dialup with the vx-8000 for just
> MOU? If so, how? Pointing to any links that can explain this to me would
> be great.
>
> gary
July 18, 2005 3:57:55 AM

Frankster wrote:
> Pretty straight forward.
>
> Buy a cable that supports the 8000.
> Load drivers that come with cable.
> Enable Dial Up Networking mode in your 8000 Service menu (i.e. Menu, 0, 0,
> 0, 0, 0, 0, 0).
> Make a Dial Up Networking connection in Windows.
>
> Call...

Thanks can you recommed a particular cable that comes with drivers?
Related resources
July 18, 2005 3:57:56 AM

This is the one I use...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5788...

Also get Bitpim. Not required to do what you want to do, but will allow you
to transfer pics off your phone onto your computer for free.

http://www.bitpim.org/ it's free!

!