Nokia Firewall help

Last response: in Networking
July 13, 2004 12:38:26 PM

I have a Nokia firewall IP110 that i have managed to reset the admin
password and set a new admin password. However, some where in the
process i disabled voyager and now i can't regain access. I have
tried using the following command to set voyager back to its defaults:
voyager -e 0 80. then i get the following message: voyager is
enabled on port 80 with no ssl. I use the "dbset" command to save the
changes but i am still unable to gain access. Any help would be
appreciated.

More about : nokia firewall

Anonymous
July 19, 2004 8:12:14 PM

check whether the process is running (Nokia appliances are running some sort
of FreeBSD, so be sure you know UNIX basics)

ps -ef | grep voyager

In case the process is not running, start it manually and try again.
If it is not working, some config files may be corrupted...
Otherwise if it starts, and after reboot is again down, check your startup
scripts (somewhere in rc2.d or rc3.d I believe)

!