UPnP support on a Linux based firewall

I am looking for assistance in configuring a linux firewall so it can
support UPnP. I have set up Fedora (Core 2) with IPTABLES and that works as
a general firewall, it is the UPnP part that has me stumped.

Hi,

news.bigpond.com <peterjbrockNOSPAMnospam@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for assistance in configuring a linux firewall so it can
> support UPnP. I have set up Fedora (Core 2) with IPTABLES and that works as
> a general firewall, it is the UPnP part that has me stumped.

Why do you want to use UPnP? It is evil, when it comes to control over
what your machines and your network is doing. And control is, what
firewalls are about...

Greetings,
Jens