Looking for photomicrographs of CPU dies, wafers, other ICs

Greetings csiphc

As subject.
I have already found a good selection of these at Sandpile.org, but am
very interested in info of any other archives, or links.
Any offers?

Cheers
--
Roger Hunt
2 answers Last reply

    Do you mean the kind of pics at www.chip-architect.com ?

    --
    Rgds, George Macdonald

    In article <d72g01906nncomkodrg276633arr4kn0re@4ax.com>, George
    Macdonald <fammacd=!SPAM^nothanks@tellurian.com> writes
    >On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:15:57 +0000, Roger Hunt <x@carewg.demon.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >>Greetings csiphc
    >>
    >>As subject.
    >>I have already found a good selection of these at Sandpile.org, but am
    >>very interested in info of any other archives, or links.
    >>Any offers?
    >
    >Do you mean the kind of pics at www.chip-architect.com ?

    Wow! This site is light-years beyond my understanding, but yes.
    Loads of links to check out as well. Thanks very much

    Regards
    --
    Roger Hunt

CPUs Hardware IBM