What is this tune?

Jesse you're a good dog such a good dog .Just go on home............Please
don't follow me........

I think it's by Sound Garden ??

It's definately a guitar track so it's on one of the guitar stations.

Thanks.
11 answers Last reply
More about what tune

    If this is true, it would be on the Rock X station, the song is
    Soundgarden - Rusty Cage

    jesse

    jesse wrote:

    > If this is true, it would be on the Rock X station, the song is
    > Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
    >
    > jesse

    but I don't recognise that good dog line from rusty cage (one of my
    favourite Johnny Cash tracks too!). He mentions riding a pack of dogs
    down to stillwater or something like that... full lyrics

    You wired me awake
    And hit me with a hand of broken nails
    You tied my lead and pulled my chain
    To watch my blood begin t boil

    But I'm gonna break
    I'm gonna break my
    I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run

    Too cold to start a fire
    I'm burning diesel burning dinosaur bones
    I'll take the river down to still water
    And ride a pack of dogs

    I'm gonna break
    I'm gonna break my
    I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run

    Hits like a Phillips head
    Into my brain
    It's gonna be too dark
    To sleep again
    Cutting my teeth on bars
    And rusty chains, I'm gonna break my
    Rusty cage and run

    When the forest burns
    Along the road
    Like God's eyes
    In my headlights
    When the dogs are looking
    For their bones
    And it's raining icepicks
    On your steel shore

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    it sounds really similar to rusty cage.

    it was also used on that old motor bike game I used to play called Road Rash

    steve wrote:

    > Jesse you're a good dog such a good dog .Just go on home............Please
    > don't follow me........
    >
    > I think it's by Sound Garden ??
    >
    > It's definately a guitar track so it's on one of the guitar stations.
    >
    > Thanks.

    is it in San Andreas?
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > steve wrote:
    > >
    > > Jesse you're a good dog such a good dog .Just go on
    home............Please
    > > don't follow me........
    > >
    > > I think it's by Sound Garden ??
    > >
    > > It's definately a guitar track so it's on one of the guitar stations.
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    >
    > is it in San Andreas?
    > --
    Yep....
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    steve wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > steve wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Jesse you're a good dog such a good dog .Just go on
    > home............Please
    > > > don't follow me........
    > > >
    > > > I think it's by Sound Garden ??
    > > >
    > > > It's definately a guitar track so it's on one of the guitar stations.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > is it in San Andreas?
    > > --
    > Yep....

    I'll have to try listening to the music tracks, but I'm just thinking,
    do all versions have the same music? Is the US version the same as the
    uk?
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > steve wrote:
    > >
    > > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > > home............Please

    > > > is it in San Andreas?
    > > > --
    > > Yep....
    >
    > I'll have to try listening to the music tracks, but I'm just thinking,
    > do all versions have the same music? Is the US version the same as the
    > uk?

    I don't know. Can someone else answer that ?
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    This is the United States (or at least my version) of SA's soundtrack, these
    songs are in my version of the game.

    Bounce FM:
    Kool & The Gang - Hollywood Swingin'
    Rick James - Cold Blooded
    The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me
    Ronnie Hudson - West Coast Poplock
    Zapp - I Can Make You Dance
    Dazz Band - Let It Whip
    Roy Ayers - Running Away
    Ohio Players - Funky Worm
    Maze - Twilight ListenMusic

    Playback FM
    Public Enemy - Rebel Without A Pause
    Brand Nubian - Brand Nubian
    Slick Rick - Children's Story
    Eric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
    Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two
    Kid Frost - La Raza
    The D.O.C. - It's Funky Enough
    Da Lench Mob - Guerillas In Tha Mist
    Compton's Most Wanted - Hood Took Me Under
    Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
    2 Pac - I Don't Give A F**k

    Master Sounds
    James Brown - The Payback
    The Chakachas - Jungle Fever
    Lyn Collins - Think About It
    Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul
    Charles Wright - Express Yourself
    Maceo & The Macks - Cross The Tracks (We Better Go Back)
    Sir Joe Quarterman & Free Soul - (I Got) So Much Trouble
    In My Mind
    The J.B.'s - Grunt
    Harlem Underground Band - Smokin' Cheeba Cheeba
    James Brown - Funky President
    Booker T & The MG's - Green Onions

    K-Rose
    Willie Nelson - Crazy
    Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin'
    Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn - Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man List
    Statler Brothers - Bed of Roses
    Jerry Reed - Amos Moses
    Eddie Rabbit - I Love A Rainy Night
    Whitey Shafer - All My Ex's Live In Texas
    Ed Bruce - Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
    Merle Haggard - Always Wanting You
    Patsy Cline - Three Cigarettes In The Ashtray

    CSR
    Guy - Groove Me
    Today - I Got The Feeling
    Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel
    En Vogue - My Lovin' (Never Gonna Get It)
    Wrecks-N-Effect - New Jack Swing
    Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
    Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
    Samuelle - So You Like What You See
    SWV - I'm So Into You
    Aaron Hall - Don't Be Afraid
    Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity Liste

    K-Jah
    Max Romeo & The Upsetters - Chase The Devil
    Barrington Levy - Here I Come
    Black Uhuru - Great Train Robbery
    Blood Sisters - Ring My Bell
    Toots & The Maytals - Funky Kingston
    Augustus Pablo - King Tubby Meets The Rockers Uptown
    Pliers - Bam Bam
    Dillinger - Cocaine in My Brain
    Black Harmony - Don't Let It go To Your Head
    Reggie Stepper - Drum Pan Sound
    The Maytals - Pressure Drop

    K-DST
    Heart - Barracuda
    Kiss - Strutter
    Boston - Smokin'
    Grand Funk Railroad - Some Kind of Wonderful
    Joe Cocker - Woman To Woman
    Humble Pie - Get Down To It
    America- A Horse With No Name
    The Who - Eminence Front
    Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
    Eddie Money - Two Tickets To Paradise
    Rod Stewart - Young Turks

    Radop-X
    Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
    Helmet - Unsung
    Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
    Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
    Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
    Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
    Danzig - Mother
    Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
    Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
    L7 - Pretend We're Dead

    jesse
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "jesse" <lordprofessor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
    > Boston - Smokin'
    > Grand Funk Railroad - Some Kind of Wonderful
    > Joe Cocker - Woman To Woman
    > Humble Pie - Get Down To It
    > America- A Horse With No Name
    > The Who - Eminence Front
    > Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
    > Eddie Money - Two Tickets To Paradise
    > Rod Stewart - Young Turks
    >
    > Radop-X
    > Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
    > Helmet - Unsung
    > Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
    > Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
    > Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
    > Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
    > Danzig - Mother
    > Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
    > Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
    > L7 - Pretend We're Dead
    >
    > jesse
    >
    > thanx Jesse.......i promise I don't think you're a dog or
    anything...........or one of the notorious AGGTA SCUM..... wow they sound
    scary.lol.............but does anyone know what the tune i want is called ?

    Thanks............
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

> [...]
    > > America- A Horse With No Name
    > > The Who - Eminence Front
    > > Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
    > > Eddie Money - Two Tickets To Paradise
    > > Rod Stewart - Young Turks
    > >
    > > Radop-X
    > > Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
    > > Helmet - Unsung
    > > Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
    > > Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
    > > Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
    > > Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
    > > Danzig - Mother
    > > Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
    > > Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
    > > L7 - Pretend We're Dead
    > >
    > > jesse
    > >
    > > thanx Jesse.......i promise I don't think you're a dog or
    > anything...........or one of the notorious AGGTA SCUM..... wow they
    sound
    > scary.lol.............but does anyone know what the tune i want is called

    sorry Jesse I've looked through the trackllist myself and I don't know which
    one it is either.

    thanks mate...
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <bmOje.16431$KQ6.9856@trndny02>
    "jesse" <lordprofessor@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > This is the United States (or at least my version) of SA's soundtrack, these
    > songs are in my version of the game.
    <snipped>

    Is that the list on the back of the box? It's kind of strange, but the
    playlist is in a slightly different order to the UK/European version.

    It's annoying that there's quite a few tracks in the game that aren't
    on the OST. I seriously doubt that it's a licensing issue, and it can't
    be a lack of space on the disc. Very strange.

    Cheers,
    Rob

Games Video Games