What is this tune?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 19, 2005 5:54:59 PM

Jesse you're a good dog such a good dog .Just go on home............Please
don't follow me........

I think it's by Sound Garden ??

It's definately a guitar track so it's on one of the guitar stations.

Thanks.

More about : tune

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 2:14:26 AM

If this is true, it would be on the Rock X station, the song is
Soundgarden - Rusty Cage

jesse

"steve" <smbr27516@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Jesse you're a good dog such a good dog .Just go on home............Please
> don't follow me........
>
> I think it's by Sound Garden ??
>
> It's definately a guitar track so it's on one of the guitar stations.
>
> Thanks.

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 3:44:50 AM

jesse wrote:

> If this is true, it would be on the Rock X station, the song is
> Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
>
> jesse

but I don't recognise that good dog line from rusty cage (one of my
favourite Johnny Cash tracks too!). He mentions riding a pack of dogs
down to stillwater or something like that... full lyrics

You wired me awake
And hit me with a hand of broken nails
You tied my lead and pulled my chain
To watch my blood begin t boil

But I'm gonna break
I'm gonna break my
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run

Too cold to start a fire
I'm burning diesel burning dinosaur bones
I'll take the river down to still water
And ride a pack of dogs

I'm gonna break
I'm gonna break my
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run

Hits like a Phillips head
Into my brain
It's gonna be too dark
To sleep again
Cutting my teeth on bars
And rusty chains, I'm gonna break my
Rusty cage and run

When the forest burns
Along the road
Like God's eyes
In my headlights
When the dogs are looking
For their bones
And it's raining icepicks
On your steel shore

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

it sounds really similar to rusty cage.

it was also used on that old motor bike game I used to play called Road Rash

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> jesse wrote:
> >
> > If this is true, it would be on the Rock X station, the song is
> > Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
> >
> > jesse
> >
> but I don't recognise that good dog line from rusty cage (one of my
> favourite Johnny Cash tracks too!). He mentions riding a pack of dogs
> down to stillwater or something like that... full lyrics
>
> You wired me awake
> And hit me with a hand of broken nails
> You tied my lead and pulled my chain
> To watch my blood begin t boil
>

> But I'm gonna break
> I'm gonna break my
> I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
>

> Too cold to start a fire
> I'm burning diesel burning dinosaur bones
> I'll take the river down to still water
> And ride a pack of dogs
>
> I'm gonna break
> I'm gonna break my
> I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
>

> Hits like a Phillips head
> Into my brain
> It's gonna be too dark
> To sleep again
> Cutting my teeth on bars
> And rusty chains, I'm gonna break my
> Rusty cage and run
>

> When the forest burns
> Along the road
> Like God's eyes
> In my headlights
> When the dogs are looking
> For their bones
> And it's raining icepicks
> On your steel shore
>

> I'm gonna break
> I'm gonna break my
> I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
>

> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 11:48:31 AM

steve wrote:

> Jesse you're a good dog such a good dog .Just go on home............Please
> don't follow me........
>
> I think it's by Sound Garden ??
>
> It's definately a guitar track so it's on one of the guitar stations.
>
> Thanks.

is it in San Andreas?
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
May 20, 2005 4:49:26 PM

> steve wrote:
> >
> > Jesse you're a good dog such a good dog .Just go on
home............Please
> > don't follow me........
> >
> > I think it's by Sound Garden ??
> >
> > It's definately a guitar track so it's on one of the guitar stations.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> is it in San Andreas?
> --
Yep....
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 11:22:38 PM

steve wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > steve wrote:
> > >
> > > Jesse you're a good dog such a good dog .Just go on
> home............Please
> > > don't follow me........
> > >
> > > I think it's by Sound Garden ??
> > >
> > > It's definately a guitar track so it's on one of the guitar stations.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > is it in San Andreas?
> > --
> Yep....

I'll have to try listening to the music tracks, but I'm just thinking,
do all versions have the same music? Is the US version the same as the
uk?
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
May 20, 2005 11:52:42 PM

> steve wrote:
> >
> > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> > home............Please

> > > is it in San Andreas?
> > > --
> > Yep....
>
> I'll have to try listening to the music tracks, but I'm just thinking,
> do all versions have the same music? Is the US version the same as the
> uk?

I don't know. Can someone else answer that ?
Anonymous
May 22, 2005 2:11:19 AM

This is the United States (or at least my version) of SA's soundtrack, these
songs are in my version of the game.

Bounce FM:
Kool & The Gang - Hollywood Swingin'
Rick James - Cold Blooded
The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me
Ronnie Hudson - West Coast Poplock
Zapp - I Can Make You Dance
Dazz Band - Let It Whip
Roy Ayers - Running Away
Ohio Players - Funky Worm
Maze - Twilight ListenMusic

Playback FM
Public Enemy - Rebel Without A Pause
Brand Nubian - Brand Nubian
Slick Rick - Children's Story
Eric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two
Kid Frost - La Raza
The D.O.C. - It's Funky Enough
Da Lench Mob - Guerillas In Tha Mist
Compton's Most Wanted - Hood Took Me Under
Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
2 Pac - I Don't Give A F**k

Master Sounds
James Brown - The Payback
The Chakachas - Jungle Fever
Lyn Collins - Think About It
Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul
Charles Wright - Express Yourself
Maceo & The Macks - Cross The Tracks (We Better Go Back)
Sir Joe Quarterman & Free Soul - (I Got) So Much Trouble
In My Mind
The J.B.'s - Grunt
Harlem Underground Band - Smokin' Cheeba Cheeba
James Brown - Funky President
Booker T & The MG's - Green Onions

K-Rose
Willie Nelson - Crazy
Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin'
Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn - Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man List
Statler Brothers - Bed of Roses
Jerry Reed - Amos Moses
Eddie Rabbit - I Love A Rainy Night
Whitey Shafer - All My Ex's Live In Texas
Ed Bruce - Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
Merle Haggard - Always Wanting You
Patsy Cline - Three Cigarettes In The Ashtray

CSR
Guy - Groove Me
Today - I Got The Feeling
Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel
En Vogue - My Lovin' (Never Gonna Get It)
Wrecks-N-Effect - New Jack Swing
Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
Samuelle - So You Like What You See
SWV - I'm So Into You
Aaron Hall - Don't Be Afraid
Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity Liste

K-Jah
Max Romeo & The Upsetters - Chase The Devil
Barrington Levy - Here I Come
Black Uhuru - Great Train Robbery
Blood Sisters - Ring My Bell
Toots & The Maytals - Funky Kingston
Augustus Pablo - King Tubby Meets The Rockers Uptown
Pliers - Bam Bam
Dillinger - Cocaine in My Brain
Black Harmony - Don't Let It go To Your Head
Reggie Stepper - Drum Pan Sound
The Maytals - Pressure Drop

K-DST
Heart - Barracuda
Kiss - Strutter
Boston - Smokin'
Grand Funk Railroad - Some Kind of Wonderful
Joe Cocker - Woman To Woman
Humble Pie - Get Down To It
America- A Horse With No Name
The Who - Eminence Front
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
Eddie Money - Two Tickets To Paradise
Rod Stewart - Young Turks

Radop-X
Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
Helmet - Unsung
Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
Danzig - Mother
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
L7 - Pretend We're Dead

jesse
May 22, 2005 2:32:10 AM

"jesse" <lordprofessor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> Boston - Smokin'
> Grand Funk Railroad - Some Kind of Wonderful
> Joe Cocker - Woman To Woman
> Humble Pie - Get Down To It
> America- A Horse With No Name
> The Who - Eminence Front
> Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
> Eddie Money - Two Tickets To Paradise
> Rod Stewart - Young Turks
>
> Radop-X
> Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
> Helmet - Unsung
> Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
> Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
> Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
> Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
> Danzig - Mother
> Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
> Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
> L7 - Pretend We're Dead
>
> jesse
>
> thanx Jesse.......i promise I don't think you're a dog or
anything...........or one of the notorious AGGTA SCUM..... wow they sound
scary.lol.............but does anyone know what the tune i want is called ?

Thanks............
May 22, 2005 2:36:32 AM

> [...]
> > America- A Horse With No Name
> > The Who - Eminence Front
> > Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
> > Eddie Money - Two Tickets To Paradise
> > Rod Stewart - Young Turks
> >
> > Radop-X
> > Soundgarden - Rusty Cage
> > Helmet - Unsung
> > Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
> > Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
> > Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
> > Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
> > Danzig - Mother
> > Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
> > Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
> > L7 - Pretend We're Dead
> >
> > jesse
> >
> > thanx Jesse.......i promise I don't think you're a dog or
> anything...........or one of the notorious AGGTA SCUM..... wow they
sound
> scary.lol.............but does anyone know what the tune i want is called

sorry Jesse I've looked through the trackllist myself and I don't know which
one it is either.

thanks mate...
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 12:11:18 AM

In message <bmOje.16431$KQ6.9856@trndny02>
"jesse" <lordprofessor@hotmail.com> wrote:

> This is the United States (or at least my version) of SA's soundtrack, these
> songs are in my version of the game.
<snipped>

Is that the list on the back of the box? It's kind of strange, but the
playlist is in a slightly different order to the UK/European version.

It's annoying that there's quite a few tracks in the game that aren't
on the OST. I seriously doubt that it's a licensing issue, and it can't
be a lack of space on the disc. Very strange.

Cheers,
Rob