Kerio Personal Firewall 4 problems with XP Pro.

Last response: in Networking
Share
July 14, 2004 6:55:35 PM

Hiya,

i have stopped running Kerio PFW 4 on my XP machine due to a funny DLL
error [something about buffers]

anyone had any problems other than what i have read here posted in the
last few weeks? any better alternatives?
--
/ajc
/carmoda[remove]@gmail.com

In article <Q23Jc.19130$%r.201392@nasal.pacific.net.au>,
carmoda@gmail.com says...
> Hiya,
>
> i have stopped running Kerio PFW 4 on my XP machine due to a funny DLL
> error [something about buffers]
>
> anyone had any problems other than what i have read here posted in the
> last few weeks? any better alternatives?

Kerio 4 seems to have too many bugs still.. I tried 4.0.16 for a while
and found some of my settings changing all by themselves. Can't have
that.

I'd suggest Kerio 2.1.5. Most people prefer it over 4.x...

Here's a link: http://download.kerio.com/dwn/kpf/

--
Kerodo
!