"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:4294D4A7.D08E23DF@blueyonder.co.uk...
> Bobo wrote:
> >
> > can't wait to play this on the ps3!!!!
> >
> > http://ia108637.us.archive.org/3/items/gta_lego_city/gta_lego_city.mov
>
> um, is that lego city bit a clue that this is a spoof?
> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

without a doubt that was a spoof. Might I add a very clever one, it was
comical, but not overly comical. However this "Brick Flick" guy must have a
TON of time on his hands to take the time and actually still photograph
every pose like that.

jesse

jesse wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Bobo wrote:
> > >
> > > can't wait to play this on the ps3!!!!
> > >
> > > http://ia108637.us.archive.org/3/items/gta_lego_city/gta_lego_city.mov
> >
> > um, is that lego city bit a clue that this is a spoof?
> > --
> > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> > Stop and Look
> > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
>
> without a doubt that was a spoof. Might I add a very clever one, it was
> comical, but not overly comical. However this "Brick Flick" guy must have a
> TON of time on his hands to take the time and actually still photograph
> every pose like that.
>
> jesse

must have a look now you have guineapigged it for me :O)

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> um, is that lego city bit a clue that this is a spoof?

Does this count as a "whooosh" moment?

> jesse wrote:
> >
> > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

http://ia108637.us.archive.org/3/items/gta_lego_city/gta_lego_city.mov

> > > um, is that lego city bit a clue that this is a spoof?
> > > --
> > > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> > > Stop and Look
> > > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
> >
> > without a doubt that was a spoof. Might I add a very clever one, it was
> > comical, but not overly comical. However this "Brick Flick" guy must
have a
> > TON of time on his hands to take the time and actually still photograph
> > every pose like that.
> >
> > jesse
>
> must have a look now you have guineapigged it for me :O)
>
> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

It takes a while to load (and I have dsl) but it is worth it, I think
anyways.

jesse

G Hardy wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> > um, is that lego city bit a clue that this is a spoof?
>
> Does this count as a "whooosh" moment?

I dunno I'm half asleep
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> G Hardy wrote:
> >
> > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> >
> > > um, is that lego city bit a clue that this is a spoof?
> >
> > Does this count as a "whooosh" moment?
>
> I dunno I'm half asleep

I'm doing something similar, but with laptops, and not GTA related.

It's bl**dy hard! That guy DEFINITELY has too much time on his hands.

G Hardy wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> > G Hardy wrote:

> > > Does this count as a "whooosh" moment?
> >
> > I dunno I'm half asleep
>
> I'm doing something similar, but with laptops, and not GTA related.
>
> It's bl**dy hard! That guy DEFINITELY has too much time on his hands.

I tried a bit with some kids blocks for fun but gave up after about
five movements :O)