Newbie question on GTA 3

I bought GTA III at a garage sale and it did not have a manual with
it. I am new to this type of game (I usually play board games, card,
etc), but I am unsure of what to do. Does this game have a tutorial or
could someone offer some suggestions on what to do once the game is
ready to go?

Thanks,
Mark
Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
9 answers Last reply
More about newbie question

    "M. FERRANTE" <manthonyferrante@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I bought GTA III at a garage sale and it did not have a manual with
    > it. I am new to this type of game (I usually play board games, card,
    > etc), but I am unsure of what to do. Does this game have a tutorial or
    > could someone offer some suggestions on what to do once the game is
    > ready to go?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mark
    > Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:
    >
    > http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

    You serious??!!??

    oh well, this site will tell you everything you need to know

    http://www.gtawh.com

    "M. FERRANTE" wrote:

    > I bought GTA III at a garage sale and it did not have a manual with
    > it. I am new to this type of game (I usually play board games, card,
    > etc), but I am unsure of what to do. Does this game have a tutorial or
    > could someone offer some suggestions on what to do once the game is
    > ready to go?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mark
    > Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:
    >
    > http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

    loads of walkthroughs etc on this site

    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/466217.html

    though you didn't way which machine it was on... generally barring
    which buttons to press they're the same

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:50:20 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >"M. FERRANTE" wrote:
    >>
    >> I bought GTA III at a garage sale and it did not have a manual with
    >> it. I am new to this type of game (I usually play board games, card,
    >> etc), but I am unsure of what to do. Does this game have a tutorial or
    >> could someone offer some suggestions on what to do once the game is
    >> ready to go?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Mark
    >> Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:
    >>
    >> http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
    >
    >loads of walkthroughs etc on this site
    >
    >http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/466217.html
    >
    >though you didn't way which machine it was on... generally barring
    >which buttons to press they're the same

    PC.

    Thanks,
    Mark
    Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:

    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

    Here's a link the the actual manual which you can download and print:

    http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.526
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Here's a link the the actual manual which you can download and print:
    >
    > http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.526

    Sorry, that link was for the PC version, here's the PS2 version:

    http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.1697
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:30:41 +0000, Buckaroo Banzai wrote:

    > "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Here's a link the the actual manual which you can download and print:
    >>
    >> http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.526
    >>

    > Sorry, that link was for the PC version,

    of grand theft auto, the first one... which is good because i needed it.
    and gta2 and gta london.

    excellent!
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "bryan" <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:30:41 +0000, Buckaroo Banzai wrote:
    >

    >> "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>> Here's a link the the actual manual which you can download and print:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.526
    >>>

    >> Sorry, that link was for the PC version,
    >
    > of grand theft auto, the first one... which is good because i needed it.
    > and gta2 and gta london.
    >
    > excellent!

    Glad my screw up helped ya out!
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 23:57:08 +0000, Buckaroo Banzai wrote:

    > "bryan" <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:30:41 +0000, Buckaroo Banzai wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >>> Sorry, that link was for the PC version,
    >>
    >> of grand theft auto, the first one... which is good because i needed it.
    >> and gta2 and gta london.
    >>
    >> excellent!
    >
    > Glad my screw up helped ya out!

    cheers, bb :-)
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:28:52 GMT, "Buckaroo Banzai"
    <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Here's a link the the actual manual which you can download and print:
    >
    >http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.526

    Thanks!
    Mark
    Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:

    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Games Video Games