Newbie question on GTA 3

Last response: in Video Games
May 26, 2005 5:01:32 PM

I bought GTA III at a garage sale and it did not have a manual with
it. I am new to this type of game (I usually play board games, card,
etc), but I am unsure of what to do. Does this game have a tutorial or
could someone offer some suggestions on what to do once the game is
ready to go?

Thanks,
Mark
Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

More about : newbie question gta

Anonymous
May 26, 2005 10:19:55 PM

"M. FERRANTE" <manthonyferrante@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I bought GTA III at a garage sale and it did not have a manual with
> it. I am new to this type of game (I usually play board games, card,
> etc), but I am unsure of what to do. Does this game have a tutorial or
> could someone offer some suggestions on what to do once the game is
> ready to go?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
> Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:
>
> http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

You serious??!!??

oh well, this site will tell you everything you need to know

http://www.gtawh.com
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 10:50:20 PM

"M. FERRANTE" wrote:

> I bought GTA III at a garage sale and it did not have a manual with
> it. I am new to this type of game (I usually play board games, card,
> etc), but I am unsure of what to do. Does this game have a tutorial or
> could someone offer some suggestions on what to do once the game is
> ready to go?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
> Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:
>
> http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

loads of walkthroughs etc on this site

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/466217.html

though you didn't way which machine it was on... generally barring
which buttons to press they're the same

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:50:20 GMT, Paul Heslop
<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>"M. FERRANTE" wrote:
>>
>> I bought GTA III at a garage sale and it did not have a manual with
>> it. I am new to this type of game (I usually play board games, card,
>> etc), but I am unsure of what to do. Does this game have a tutorial or
>> could someone offer some suggestions on what to do once the game is
>> ready to go?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mark
>> Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:
>>
>> http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
>
>loads of walkthroughs etc on this site
>
>http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/466217.html
>
>though you didn't way which machine it was on... generally barring
>which buttons to press they're the same

PC.

Thanks,
Mark
Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
May 27, 2005 2:28:22 AM

On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:30:41 +0000, Buckaroo Banzai wrote:

> "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:o crle.1906$rY6.505@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...
>> Here's a link the the actual manual which you can download and print:
>>
>> http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.526
>>

> Sorry, that link was for the PC version,

of grand theft auto, the first one... which is good because i needed it.
and gta2 and gta london.

excellent!
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 3:57:08 AM

"bryan" <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote in message
news:p an.2005.05.26.22.30.26.955527@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan...
> On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:30:41 +0000, Buckaroo Banzai wrote:
>

>> "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:o crle.1906$rY6.505@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...
>>> Here's a link the the actual manual which you can download and print:
>>>
>>> http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.526
>>>

>> Sorry, that link was for the PC version,
>
> of grand theft auto, the first one... which is good because i needed it.
> and gta2 and gta london.
>
> excellent!

Glad my screw up helped ya out!
May 27, 2005 5:18:32 AM

On Thu, 26 May 2005 23:57:08 +0000, Buckaroo Banzai wrote:

> "bryan" <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote in message
> news:p an.2005.05.26.22.30.26.955527@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan...
>> On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:30:41 +0000, Buckaroo Banzai wrote:
>>

>>> "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:o crle.1906$rY6.505@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...

>>> Sorry, that link was for the PC version,
>>
>> of grand theft auto, the first one... which is good because i needed it.
>> and gta2 and gta london.
>>
>> excellent!
>
> Glad my screw up helped ya out!

cheers, bb :-)