Motorola Phone Tools

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 20, 2005 2:08:57 PM

just bought a Motorola e815 and need to import my contact list from outlook.
i assume the easiest way to do this is w/MPT?

is there a recommended place to buy the current (3/25) vers of phone tools?
i would need the USB cable as well, so i assume I should buy the package?
but...i've also seen it come w/o the cable but with a bluetooth attachment.
would this be better given i'd be using it with the e815? or is just more
expensive and not really worth it?

lastly, i've seen the software (3.25) +cable for sale at BVRP for $60, but
on ebay (3.0, but i take it the software is upgradeable for free) for about
$25 (includes shipping). is this right? a $40 difference what is the same
product or am i missing something?

thanks in advance

More about : motorola phone tools

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 10:35:06 AM

consider downloading MPT off a cellular forum for free. Buy the cable
on ebay for about $3 plus shipping. Whatever version you get (find
serial for it so it looks registered) it will update for free once a
(any) serial or registration code is entered into the program. If you
are afraid of the 'free' idea, look on ebay for just the used
software, reading descriptions may reveal they are including their own
serial number with purchase.

!