Need motherboard(s) with 3.3V, 66MHz PCI slot(s)

Anyone know of any? I need the 3.3V keying at a minimum (card won't
fit, otherwise), 66MHz capability strongly preferred.
5 answers Last reply
More about need motherboard 66mhz slot

    chrisv wrote:

    >Anyone know of any? I need the 3.3V keying at a minimum (card won't
    >fit, otherwise), 66MHz capability strongly preferred.

    Well, I found some Xeon boards pretty quickly. Standard-ATX-sized and
    cheaper CPU would be better...

    chrisv wrote:

    >chrisv wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone know of any? I need the 3.3V keying at a minimum (card won't
    >>fit, otherwise), 66MHz capability strongly preferred.
    >
    >Well, I found some Xeon boards pretty quickly. Standard-ATX-sized and
    >cheaper CPU would be better...

    Hmm... Supermicro P4SCi might work. It's got two 64-bit, 66MHz PCI-X
    slots, which I think will work with a 66MHz PCI card.

    chrisv wrote:
    > chrisv wrote:
    >

    >>chrisv wrote:
    >>

    >>>Anyone know of any? I need the 3.3V keying at a minimum (card won't
    >>>fit, otherwise), 66MHz capability strongly preferred.
    >>
    >>Well, I found some Xeon boards pretty quickly. Standard-ATX-sized and
    >>cheaper CPU would be better...
    >

    > Hmm... Supermicro P4SCi might work. It's got two 64-bit, 66MHz PCI-X
    > slots, which I think will work with a 66MHz PCI card.

    The Tyan S288x, S4882, and S289x boards all have 3.3V PCI-X slots.

    Rob Stow wrote:

    >chrisv wrote:
    >> chrisv wrote:

    >>>Well, I found some Xeon boards pretty quickly. Standard-ATX-sized and
    >>>cheaper CPU would be better...
    >>

    >> Hmm... Supermicro P4SCi might work. It's got two 64-bit, 66MHz PCI-X
    >> slots, which I think will work with a 66MHz PCI card.
    >
    >The Tyan S288x, S4882, and S289x boards all have 3.3V PCI-X slots.

    Thanks. I found that if you look at server boards, it's a really
    common feature. The hard part was finding a *$@#&%! power supply that
    for sure matched the mobo.

    chrisv wrote:
    > Rob Stow wrote:
    >

    >>chrisv wrote:

    >>>Hmm... Supermicro P4SCi might work. It's got two 64-bit, 66MHz PCI-X
    >>>slots, which I think will work with a 66MHz PCI card.
    >>
    >>The Tyan S288x, S4882, and S289x boards all have 3.3V PCI-X slots.
    >

    > Thanks. I found that if you look at server boards, it's a really
    > common feature. The hard part was finding a *$@#&%! power supply that
    > for sure matched the mobo.

    http://www.pcpowercooling.com/products/power_supplies/maxperformance/index.htm

CPUs Hardware PCI Motherboards