Motion Sensing Software Arrives for PC, Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluntObjection

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
Not seeing what the big deal is here. PC and consoles have had VR (virtual reality) gear for a long time, I think since duck hunt on the NES. All thats been lacking is any serious software to make use of it. I still think Duck Hunt beats any modern games that use senors/cameras..etc

G

I think BluntObjection made a point that somehow passed me by for the whole of several years! This sort of technology has indeed been around for a long time!

Kudos to BluntOjection for pointing this out. His point is more than just worthy of an entire article in and of itself. It's a shame sometimes that more and more (it seems) the accurate coverage seems to stem from the commentators and not the authors of the articles!!

Not only would the title of this article completely mislead an unsuspecting reader (such as myself) but it's almost irresponsible for a respected tech-site. Motion sensing software arrived for the PC a long time ago. Stop trying to place your readers in the 80s.

saymi

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2008
I just tried the game. It really excited me. I am excited to see a new dimension in pc gaming. I expect better sensitivity controls. Is it worth 5€? I think it is worth supporting them.

G

Shouldn't this article be titled "Motion Sensing Software Arrives for Windows, OSX". Or does it support Linux, Google OS, iOS? Last time I checked "PC" stood for personal computer, not Microsoft Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS