Pay Up, Intel!

Pay Up Intel
http://www.webpronews.com/news/ebusinessnews/wpn-45-20050422PayUpIntel.html
5 answers Last reply
More about intel
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel (More info?)

    On 22 Apr 2005 12:13:57 -0700, "YKhan" <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Pay Up Intel
    >http://www.webpronews.com/news/ebusinessnews/wpn-45-20050422PayUpIntel.html

    What's Intel going to do with it?
    Ed
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel (More info?)

    Ed wrote:
    > On 22 Apr 2005 12:13:57 -0700, "YKhan" <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Pay Up Intel
    >>http://www.webpronews.com/news/ebusinessnews/wpn-45-20050422PayUpIntel.html
    >

    > What's Intel going to do with it?
    > Ed

    There going to wait for someone to make a bigger offer on the
    50th anniversary. ;-)
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel (More info?)

    On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 02:28:49 GMT, Rob Stow <rob.stow.nospam@shaw.ca>
    wrote:

    >Ed wrote:
    >> On 22 Apr 2005 12:13:57 -0700, "YKhan" <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Pay Up Intel
    >>>http://www.webpronews.com/news/ebusinessnews/wpn-45-20050422PayUpIntel.html
    >>

    >> What's Intel going to do with it?
    >> Ed
    >>

    >There going to wait for someone to make a bigger offer on the
    >50th anniversary. ;-)

    April 20th 2050,
    Gordon Moore's article sold to Museum for $10 Billion. Public viewing
    opens today, Adults $500, kids $350.
    Ed
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel (More info?)

    On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 02:16:45 -0500, Ed wrote:

    > On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 02:28:49 GMT, Rob Stow <rob.stow.nospam@shaw.ca>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Ed wrote:

    >>> What's Intel going to do with it?
    >>> Ed
    >>>

    >>There going to wait for someone to make a bigger offer on the
    >>50th anniversary. ;-)
    >

    > April 20th 2050,
    > Gordon Moore's article sold to Museum for $10 Billion. Public viewing
    > opens today, Adults $500, kids $350.

    Coke and popcorn $1500.

    --
    Keith
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel (More info?)

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 19:00:46 -0500, Ed wrote:

    > On 22 Apr 2005 12:13:57 -0700, "YKhan" <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Pay Up Intel
    >>http://www.webpronews.com/news/ebusinessnews/wpn-45-20050422PayUpIntel.html
    >
    > What's Intel going to do with it?

    AIUI, GM lost (lent it out, never to return) his copy and wanted it for
    the library.

    I wonder if they'll reimurse all the libraries that "lost"
    their coppies over the past couple of weeks. ...or if they'll turn all
    the names of the people who came forward over to the gendarmes.

    --
    Keith

CPUs Hardware Intel IBM